Can Justin Koschitzke help Saint Kilda to a Premiership

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Can Justin Koschitzke help Saint Kilda to a Premiership

THE way Justin Koschitzke played last weekend makes me believe St Kilda can win this year's premiership. He was big, strong, and did everything a power forward could possible do.

The Saints of 2009 are brilliant in the midfield and strong in defence, but, after watching the Cats in Perth last Sunday, they will need to be all of this and more to beat Geelong this year.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/ ... 72,00.html
Yes I noticed the article says "Saint Kilda", which is incorrect. I'm just hoping the great "James Hird" didn't write the heading himself.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Can Justin Koschitzke help Saint Kilda to a Premiership

go get 'em kosi.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Love the sentiment but part of me wishes they had captioned the photo differently given his stance and facial expression. He looks very pleased.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Of course he can...

Above everything, isn't it great to see him enjoying his footy again.

Legendary
Club Player

cowboy18 wrote:Love the sentiment but part of me wishes they had captioned the photo differently given his stance and facial expression. He looks very pleased.
LMFAO.

Almost spilt coffee all over myself.

:lol:

Milton66
SS Life Member

YES!

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
spert
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, but good TEAMS win flags

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:Yeah, but good TEAMS win flags
true geelong are a good team and they lost the unlosable imo BUT they have something up their sleeve - no not Ablett (hes their Reiwoldt) its Steve Johnson...mercurial

Adelaide in 97 were a good team that had something up their sleeve - Jarman - we had no tactical answer...(I still think we had another option but anyway...)

Imo more often than not good teams also contain an element of unkown matchwinner - see Port and Motlop.

Of a different vein is Kosi but IMHO for pure match turning ability (as Hird calls them "klunkers") are up there with the best.

“Yeah….nah””
reincarnated

Teflon wrote:
true geelong are a good team and they lost the unlosable imo BUT they have something up their sleeve - no not Ablett (hes their Reiwoldt) its Steve Johnson...mercurial

Adelaide in 97 were a good team that had something up their sleeve - Jarman - we had no tactical answer...(I still think we had another option but anyway...)

Imo more often than not good teams also contain an element of unkown matchwinner - see Port and Motlop.

Of a different vein is Kosi but IMHO for pure match turning ability (as Hird calls them "klunkers") are up there with the best.
Kosi is a match winner, there is no match up for a 6'5 player who can kick straight and take contested marks throughout games

Much like steve johnsons' ability to weave and play with the ball like its his own toy, kosi could have this influence on games

Trade him

sabras
Club Player

hope he does not suffer from the curse of the big spread in the paper before a game!!!

same goes for dal (afl)

and doesn't rob walls just love us now that GT is gone!!!

if only the afl was the same after kingy copped six!!! the guy has a cut on his eye - accidental!!!

sabras
Club Player

and don't get me wrong - i am all for protecting players' heads but six weeks!!! sheesh....

widereceiver
Club Player

Teflon wrote:

If I'd been in Alves' seat I would have said to BBBBazza, "Kill Jarman, Macleod and take 1998 off on full salary."

That's what other coaches have done. With all due respect to Shanahan, they should have made a switch.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar