Blake?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:continally makes bad decisions...can't kick...looks damn average
I'm actually staggered that we're 9-0 with a percentage of over 185%.

Given that all our defenders are sh1t, the on-ballers and forwards have been doing an unbelievable job to get us to this point.
at least you have actually see a live give MM :wink:
So are we trying to say Blake had a good game today, or just playing the man instead of the argument?

Blake got beaten today. Blake was bad with the ball today. He also gave away 3 free kicks.

I love the Blake, but today the description above fit him well.
Not saying that he had a good game at all.

Just marvelling at how well the rest of the team had been going all year since our backline is so sh1tty.

Zac's no good
Blake's no good
BJ gets soft touches becasue he's freed up.
Bakes is no good.
Ray Farren is just another reject.
CHips gets beaten in 1 on 1
Gilbert - we haven't as yet heard how bad he is - but I'm sure it'll come.

It's astonishing that we're in the position we're in this year given that our players are so bad individually and good teams' defence (read Geelong) don't cover for each other or back each other up because they are individual champions.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:continally makes bad decisions...can't kick...looks damn average

Given that all our defenders are sh1t, the on-ballers and forwards have been doing an unbelievable job to get us to this point.
So are we trying to say Blake had a good game today, or just playing the man instead of the argument?

Blake got beaten today. Blake was bad with the ball today. He also gave away 3 free kicks.

Not saying that he had a good game at all.

Just marvelling at how well the rest of the team had been going all year since our backline is so sh1tty.

Zac's no good
Blake's no good
BJ gets soft touches becasue he's freed up.
Bakes is no good.
Ray Farren is just another reject.
CHips gets beaten in 1 on 1
Gilbert - we haven't as yet heard how bad he is - but I'm sure it'll come.

It's astonishing that we're in the position we're in this year given that our players are so bad individually and good teams' defence (read Geelong) don't cover for each other or back each other up because they are individual champions.
Any cabbage can see that if the above players weren't in the team, we'd clearly be sitting on top of the ladder 15 - 0 after 9 rounds with a 300+%.

This team is playing with too much structure and not enough injuries, hence stifling the natural flair of guys like Dal Santo.

I say sack Ross Lyon and bring back GT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
goodie
Club Player

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

That's the stat that concerns me. Especially the last few weeks, he's been too pre-occupied with his man in marking contests and conceding silly free kicks. Twice in my memory (and I suspect it's been more than that) he's given a free kick away when his opponent isn't in position and is not going to mark it anyway.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I think he knew he had a bad game, he looks disappointed in himself at every error.