Guess the crowd Sunday

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:It would want to be alot more than there today. How pathetic and downright embarassing. Anyone know how many were there? Looks terrible on TV.

Kangaroos will never survive longterm with these consistant woeful turn outs.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:It would want to be alot more than there today. How pathetic and downright embarassing. Anyone know how many were there? Looks terrible on TV.

Just over 15,000. We drew a crowd of 27,000+ when we played Freo !!

No1_Saint
Club Player

Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

We'll draw ok against Brissy with their Roy supporters.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Another opportunity awaits!
35...LEGEND
Club Player

35 thousand and 35 :wink:

ace
Saintsational Legend

North Melbourne will survive as long as Dimwit remains in charge at AFL HQ - he played for North.
Once Dimwit goes, North will go too.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:

North Melbourne will survive as long as Dimwit remains in charge at AFL HQ - he played for North.
What a disgrace. Someone in charge of the AFL wanting to keep all 16 teams. When the people in charge ever realise.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
ace wrote:

What a disgrace. Someone in charge of the AFL wanting to keep all 16 teams. When the people in charge ever realise.
You mean like Wayne Jackson?

How's Fitzroy going these days?

Thankfully for Hawthorn fans Don Scott and his followers mobilized the 'no vote' to the proposed merger that Melbourne voted yes to.

How many examples of 'back-room machinations' by Corporate types do you need to see before you recognize that just because 'a Demetriou' says someting publicly doesn't actually make it 'gospel truth'?

I don't think even you will accept that every 'pearl of wisdom' that drops out of the mouth of Dimwit and his ilk is always the whole truth in the matter.

Decades of half-truths, obfuscation and spin have made many average football fans wary of public pronouncements by Commission CEOs, Operations Managers, Spin Doctors etc.

Just remember that Ian Collins preceded Dimwit in his role at AFL House and Dimwit, with his protege Monkey Boy is keeping up Collins lofty tradition of honesty and integrity.

Never forget that whilst he has been preaching to the less financial CLubs that they must 'tighten their belts' and learn to live 'within their means' - he needed a 70% increas in salary!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
ace wrote:

You mean like Wayne Jackson?

How's Fitzroy going these days?

Thankfully for Hawthorn fans Don Scott and his followers mobilized the 'no vote' to the proposed merger that Melbourne voted yes to.

How many examples of 'back-room machinations' by Corporate types do you need to see before you recognize that just because 'a Demetriou' says someting publicly doesn't actually make it 'gospel truth'?

I don't think even you will accept that every 'pearl of wisdom' that drops out of the mouth of Dimwit and his ilk is always the whole truth in the matter.

Decades of half-truths, obfuscation and spin have made many average football fans wary of public pronouncements by Commission CEOs, Operations Managers, Spin Doctors etc.

Just remember that Ian Collins preceded Dimwit in his role at AFL House and Dimwit, with his protege Monkey Boy is keeping up Collins lofty tradition of honesty and integrity.

Never forget that whilst he has been preaching to the less financial CLubs that they must 'tighten their belts' and learn to live 'within their means' - he needed a 70% increas in salary!
He earns what the position is worth but that has nothing to do with what the other guy is talking about. Neither does Wayne Jackson. I do laugh at all the people who knock anyone inside the AFL but what have they done that has destroyed this great game and who would do a better job? No one because whoever is in charge next time will again make decisions that at the time will be unpopular but in the future we do the game justice as the best game in the world.

You say I am biased in my view about the AFL but you are also biased in your view. Is the game not great these days. Is it not bigger and better skills. yes there are faults but there are faults in many other sports. Look at the NRL at the moment and tell me how they are going.