Aisle attendants..why one might not be back next week...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Aisle attendants..why one might not be back next week..

saint66au wrote:

All in all very bizzare. OK he was a Bombers fan, no crime against that, but to carry on like a fervent fan while ignoring people who are arriving late and trying to sit in reserved seats??

Oh and his personal hygeine was severely lacking too..do they have showers at the ground? :?

At last report I heard someone was gona ring ES and complain about him this morning..

Anyone else got any strange staffing/attendant stories at our ground??lol

flower me...you get the guy fired because he is supporting his club.... :roll: :roll:

then you come on here making personal comments ...basically saying he smelt.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...he's right...you are a bunch of whingers.....imhfo..... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

All in all very bizzare. OK he was a Bombers fan, no crime against that, but to carry on like a fervent fan while ignoring people who are arriving late and trying to sit in reserved seats??

Oh and his personal hygeine was severely lacking too..do they have showers at the ground? :?

At last report I heard someone was gona ring ES and complain about him this morning..

flower me...you get the guy fired because he is supporting his club.... :roll: :roll:

then you come on here making personal comments ...basically saying he smelt.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...he's right...you are a bunch of whingers.....imhfo..... :twisted:
Thats pretty funny coming from the bloke who's dished out more vitriol and insults to opposion fans on here than every other poster put together :roll:

He isnt being paid to barrack like he's in the Cheer Squad and sledge members of the crowd..he's there to provide CUSTOMER SERVICE..which he wasnt...

How would you like to walk into a cafe, order a latte and be told you are a tool for liking coffee??

I come on here making personal comments?????? Oh please..its like shooting fish in a barrel.."Kero Caro" anyone?? Thats not very personal is it...and lets not start on the sledges at dozens of other posters on here shall we?

The blokes workplace is being surrounded by members of the public up close..and yes he had a body odour problem. Not a drama if you are working in a mine, a big problem if your job involves standing a foot away from hundreds of people checking their tickets

Lastly...sacked? I somehow doubt it..but maybe told to calm down and concentrate on doing your job properly eh?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Thats pretty funny coming from the bloke who's dished out more vitriol and insults to opposion fans on here than every other poster put together :roll:

He isnt being paid to barrack like he's in the Cheer Squad and sledge members of the crowd..he's there to provide CUSTOMER SERVICE..which he wasnt...

How would you like to walk into a cafe, order a latte and be told you are a tool for liking coffee??

I come on here making personal comments?????? Oh please..its like shooting fish in a barrel.."Kero Caro" anyone?? Thats not very personal is it...and lets not start on the sledges at dozens of other posters on here shall we?

The blokes workplace is being surrounded by members of the public up close..and yes he had a body odour problem. Not a drama if you are working in a mine, a big problem if your job involves standing a foot away from hundreds of people checking their tickets

Lastly...sacked? I somehow doubt it..but maybe told to calm down and concentrate on doing your job properly eh?
Dont know why you even bothered Mick. The ignorance is so astounding I would have thought you would have just ignored the blatant trolling.

Good on you for speaking to the people at ticketmaster - I hope the nuffie does get sacked. Complete d!ckhead and tool.

Many people pay good money to sit on theMW and dont need some halfwit nuffie inciting them and abusing them.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BelfastSaint
Club Player

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

What a tool you are stinger .......

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

your easily sucked in aren't you...bit defensive there ????....anyway i stand by my comments...the poor guy probably had a gut full of your whinging........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i have said many times on here that i don't abuse the hired help....same went for pple who worked for me.....and that extends to pple in cafes bars and football attendants......sure i have a go at kero caro...so what ..this is an internet forum ffs...not real life.....and you guys on the moorabbin wing need to chill out ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Tue 19 May 2009 9:01pm, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Dont know why you even bothered Mick. The ignorance is so astounding I would have thought you would have just ignored the blatant trolling.

Good on you for speaking to the people at ticketmaster - I hope the nuffie does get sacked. Complete d!ckhead and tool.

Many people pay good money to sit on theMW and dont need some halfwit nuffie inciting them and abusing them.
:roll:

.wasn't a troll...but you don't warrant further comment or time from me....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

What a tool you are stinger .......

wot a joke...an irishman calling an aussie a tool...i stand by my comments....i knew they wouldn't be popular so what.........we know what you are dont we....been there before..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:[

not trying to get him the sack eh??...then why the smart arse headline...

""""Aisle attendants..why one might not be back next week...""""

..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:

your easily sucked in aren't you...bit defensive there ????....anyway i stand by my comments...the poor guy probably had a gut full of your whinging........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i have said many times on here that i don't abuse the hired help....same went for pple who worked for me.....and that extends to pple in cafes bars and football attendants......sure i have a go at kero caro...so what ..this is an internet forum ffs...not real life.....and you guys on the moorabbin wing need to chill out ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
My whinging? Ahh I was just giving him some calm and reasonable feedback to try and make things run more smoothly..but you'd know that cos you were there :roll:

Good on you for not abusing the "hired help" (Gee way to patronise btw) but I'm sure you dont want the "hired help" to abuse you either.

You have such a definitive opinion on what happened...you must have been up there with us..shame..should have come and introduced yourself :-)

Tell ya what..we'll chill out when you do eh?? 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:[

not trying to get him the sack eh??...then why the smart arse headline...

""""Aisle attendants..why one might not be back next week...""""

..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
AHh...and youve been reading minds how long exactly?

Didnt mean that at all actually..these guys are all intinerant..flit between the G and ES....maybe he gets asked to be put only where Essendon are playing who knows lol?

Weve never had the same attendant up there 2 weeks running in all the time theres been reserved seating up there....so I doubt he WILL be back 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

...........i can actually picture the sneer on your face..........couldn't give a rats....... i was just going on what you originally posted.......hope you are all proud of yourselves.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ps...."Didnt mean that at all actually.."............sure you didn't.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milton66
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:That guy sounds like a prick - but not nearly half as bad the Bomber supporters I was surrounded by on L1!
LOL. We had 2 goons sitting in front of us. They went nust whenthey kicked the 1st goal. Then called a few players including Kosi(?) when he snapped and misse it a "clown".

My mate knows me well, and realised I marked my target for the day.

At the end of the game, i wished them luck, and they turned to look at me. I told them that they've got a lot to look forward to next year.

If looks could kill.

My mate and I have have the filth, the scum and the bummers as our access of evil.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:...........i can actually picture the sneer on your face..........couldn't give a rats....... i was just going on what you originally posted.......hope you are all proud of yourselves.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ps...."Didnt mean that at all actually.."............sure you didn't.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You must have a pretty active imagination being able to picture me sneering, seeing as you have no idea what I look like. YOur right hough, I spend most games roaming the ground sneering, looking for Aisle attendants to get sacked :roll:

Not sure why Im taking your bait to be honest..3 people including myself have posted pretty much the same version of the events..vs you who werent even there. Game set match 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Not sure why Im taking your bait to be honest..3 people including myself have posted pretty much the same version of the events..vs you who werent even there. Game set match 8-)
Not sure why either. The other poster is foolish and totally ignorant to what happened but sticks his nose in where it is unwarranted.

Absolutely no idea on what happened but as usual is totally and hopelessly WRONG.

Typical - the person is just a troll and a professional baiter, one would call him a master at it.

The sooner this type of ignorant and stupid trolling is banned from this forum the better.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
ace
Saintsational Legend

The best deal of any team.

Cut of football merchandising in the ground.

Now we find aisle attendants Essendon supporters.

What other concessions did Essendon get for being the first club to sign up at Docklands.

Maybe all the other clubs at Docklands are ripped off to pay for Essendon's privileges.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

So he stinks, he is an Essendon supporter, what else would you expect from a bogan.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote: The MW is unique as far as reserved seating goes. We dont have a whole bay of it, just the front 6 rows. This means that the aisle attendant actually has to do his/her job properly, explaing to punters as they come up the steps with just GA tickets that they cant actually sit in all those nice empty seats in Rows A-F.
Snap! Just occurred to me that the folks sitting behind me don't have reserved seats... All I have to do is convince a few mates they should roll up nice and early and... oh no wait, early? that's not going to happen and a big part of why I moved to the reserve! (I hate saving seats!)

Oh well, suffice to say that there's a certain part of row F that loves the handball, respects Stephen King, and doesn't expect players to be able to man up and play the zone at the same time. :roll:

Take that row G! Eyes have been rolled! ON THE INTERNET! :twisted:

(on topic, a mysterious guy appeared with his lady in the seats beside us at 1/2 time on Sunday, only realised Q4 he was a bombers fan and had probably treated himself to an upgrade. He was quiet, so I didn't mind, but I'm guessing he was on GA, so there's the attendant not doing his job. FOR SHAME! ON THE INTERNET!!!!!)

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

The award for most ridiculously inane argument ever goes to

Drum roll...

The envelope please...

THIS THREAD!

Stinger, step forward to accept your award.

Sweet Jesus! What are you thinking?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

BAM! (shhhh) wrote:
saint66au wrote: The MW is unique as far as reserved seating goes. We dont have a whole bay of it, just the front 6 rows. This means that the aisle attendant actually has to do his/her job properly, explaing to punters as they come up the steps with just GA tickets that they cant actually sit in all those nice empty seats in Rows A-F.
Snap! Just occurred to me that the folks sitting behind me don't have reserved seats... All I have to do is convince a few mates they should roll up nice and early and... oh no wait, early? that's not going to happen and a big part of why I moved to the reserve! (I hate saving seats!)

Oh well, suffice to say that there's a certain part of row F that loves the handball, respects Stephen King, and doesn't expect players to be able to man up and play the zone at the same time. :roll:

(on topic, a mysterious guy appeared with his lady in the seats beside us at 1/2 time on Sunday, only realised Q4 he was a bombers fan and had probably treated himself to an upgrade. He was quiet, so I didn't mind, but I'm guessing he was on GA, so there's the attendant not doing his job. FOR SHAME! ON THE INTERNET!!!!!)
You seriously need to walk to your right and introduce yourself sometime.. or we will just barge over and do it anyway :-)

Gotta love Row G :P ..its like some of them have just zapped forward in time from a game in 1980 ...mighty nice group of people I hasten to add...most of em have been part of the MW from Day 1...just a little..well...old school in how they want us to play :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:...........i can actually picture the sneer on your face..........couldn't give a rats....... i was just going on what you originally posted.......hope you are all proud of yourselves.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You must have a pretty active imagination being able to picture me sneering, seeing as you have no idea what I look like. YOur right hough, I spend most games roaming the ground sneering, looking for Aisle attendants to get sacked :roll:

i was referring to the sneer on your face when you posted the first couple of replies to my post......and for the record...i am well aware what you look like....... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...how do you know i wasn't there anyway.......i was at the game.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Not sure why either. The other poster is foolish and totally ignorant to what happened but sticks his nose in where it is unwarranted.

Absolutely no idea on what happened but as usual is totally and hopelessly WRONG.

Typical - the person is just a troll and a professional baiter, one would call him a master at it.

The sooner this type of ignorant and stupid trolling is banned from this forum the better.

this is an attempt at a really offensive post...but i have absolutely no respect for the poster so i once more couldn't give a rat's...... he has once more tried to hijack a post simply to throw insults at me.......water off a ducks back....

...having an opinion contrary to the masses who gather on the moorabbin wing is obviously frowned upon...... :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:The award for most ridiculously inane argument ever goes to

Drum roll...

The envelope please...

THIS THREAD!

i have never seen the necessity to make derogatory discriminatory comments about any hired help...or complain to anybodies supervisor..i thought the op's comments were in poor taste...s i voiced an opinion.......so shoot me ffs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i have also handled many discrimination cases.....if the op had actually complained to the stadium managers that the attendant had an offensive body odor and he got sacked as a result....his dismissal would have been actionable......

and as i said before ...how i treat people in the real word has nothing to do with what i post on here...despite attempts to tar me with a number of labels........

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

saint66au wrote:
BAM! (shhhh) wrote:

You seriously need to walk to your right and introduce yourself sometime.. or we will just barge over and do it anyway :-)

Gotta love Row G :P ..its like some of them have just zapped forward in time from a game in 1980 ...mighty nice group of people I hasten to add...most of em have been part of the MW from Day 1...just a little..well...old school in how they want us to play :-)
Far as the row G guys go, they pay their way, they can say what they like - it's the things they say that irritate, not the people themselves. One of the subtexts along with their commentary is that they were clearly coming and supporting at a time when we were getting done the way you'd think we do now if you only had their commentary to go by. :)

Props to the people, someday I will learn the patience to not grind my teeth at their comments.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
Milton66
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
Thinline wrote:The award for most ridiculously inane argument ever goes to

Drum roll...

The envelope please...

THIS THREAD!

and as i said before ...how i treat people in the real word has nothing to do with what i post on here...despite attempts to tar me with a number of labels........
I find you fascinating.

So please explain further. If you're different in real life, why do you feel the need to come om here and be rude to people?

Do you suffer from a dual personality?

Do you stifle your natural feelings and demeanour in real life?

Do you get turned on by ubusing people and therefore releasing pent-up anger?

Are you a coward in real life who knows that you'd end up inhospital if your spoke this way to people's faces, so you release it here behind the safety of your keyboard?

Were you deprived of attention as a child and fel the need to attract attention to yourself?

Or do you simply enjoy deliberately baiting people?

From a psychologist's point of view, you are fascinaing to study.

I'm not having a go, I'm just curious.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
I find you fascinating.

So please explain further. If you're different in real life, why do you feel the need to come om here and be rude to people?

Do you suffer from a dual personality?

Do you stifle your natural feelings and demeanour in real life?

Do you get turned on by ubusing people and therefore releasing pent-up anger?

Are you a coward in real life who knows that you'd end up inhospital if your spoke this way to people's faces, so you release it here behind the safety of your keyboard?

Were you deprived of attention as a child and fel the need to attract attention to yourself?

Or do you simply enjoy deliberately baiting people?

From a psychologist's point of view, you are fascinaing to study.

I'm not having a go, I'm just curious.
Milton66, while I understand you interest, it would be best to PM the poster involved.

You see the poster has once again made a thread that he/she/it knows SFA about, all about themselves.

The thread has been jacked by this trolling baiter. the poster is totally ignorant of the circumstances and doesn't understand the events.

The poster is, as usual, trying to be provocative and jacking the thread.

I seriously dont understand why the mods allow this destruction of the forum to continue.

there have been many good posters leave because of the antics of the triolling thread jacker.

Sad but for some reason this poster gets his jollies being the big man in cyperspace.

takes all types I suppose :? :shock:

Lance or James??