Will Noddy Sheahan tip against the saints again next week?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kaos theory
Club Player

Will Noddy Sheahan tip against the saints again next week?

Tipped 6 weeks in a row against the saints...

:lol:

Has an impressive record of 0 - 6!! Great work Mike. I think the odds are pretty good he will be tipping the pies.

Never ceases to amaze me how this guy has the role of 'chief football writer' :roll:

On a more serious note the pies will be about as hard as the dogs to beat imo. So, a good test, but we should easily have their measure, if we keep our intensity up.

The dogs worked hard for most of the game imo, and we kicked poorly, but still won comfortably.
Last edited by kaos theory on Sun 03 May 2009 11:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

He's a peanut.....simple.

Saint_in_SA
Club Player

The Pies will be a challenge no doubt, and we have to lose sometime! But I sincerely hope it isn't against Eddie & Mick's mob - that would suck the fat one........

Would rather lose against the Dees really LOL

A-HUH A-HUH A-HUH
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

He's excuse every week will proberly be that the 'saints are due for a loss'

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:He's a peanut.....simple.

........for some reason he doesn't like us....but who cares the guy is a f***wit......barnsie had his number

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

stinger wrote:

........for some reason he doesn't like us....but who cares the guy is a f***wit......barnsie had his number
I've always noticed that as well.....

But.....as long as we keep winning, he'll have to keep sucking sh*t.....

:lol:

Raven
Club Player

Didn't he tip us against Freo? I could have sworn...

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:Didn't he tip us against Freo? I could have sworn...
surely

i think partly he's been stung by us a lot before- tipped us for the flag in 05 and 06 i think

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

I think it might be three times he tipped against us.

westy
Club Player

He's a tosser

I'm livin' in a madhouse
saintly_safes
Club Player

To tip Freo & Wet Coke against us at the dome shows he not too clever :lol: . Everyone is just waiting for us to falter so they can say I knew they werent the real deal . I just hope they keep doing what thier doing thumbing thier nose at the critics & playing good honest footy. Go you "Mighty Sainters"

chook23
Saintsational Legend

OP not correct

saint4life
vacuous space
SS Life Member

The HS website says he tipped us against Port Adelaide. I can't find the previous weeks tipping, but I have a hard time believing he tipped Freo over us. He did tip WC over us, but he admitted that was a blunder due to overrating Port.

The director of OTC is a Saints man, and Healy has a soft spot for us, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Hird and Sheehan cop a bit for their tips tomorrow night.

Yeah nah pleasing positive
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

That's great cos we don't like him. Nothing worse than trying to get rid of a hanger on.

savatage
SS Life Member

People can tip whoever they want. What does it matter to us as long as we keep winning?

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Probably not... must be sick of losing the tip every week.

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=51738

matrix
Saintsational Legend

he hasnt tipped us all year?
r u sure????

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Well...if he tips us this week, we're doomed!

Tony Shaw is a reasonable tipper, and not usually Pies biased...I'd be interested to see which way he goes.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:People can tip whoever they want. What does it matter to us as long as we keep winning?
Correct. Who cares what people tip unless of course it is a Saints player tipping against us. And to say he shouldnt be the Herald Sun chief writer because he hasnt tipped us doesnt make much sense.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
savatage wrote:People can tip whoever they want. What does it matter to us as long as we keep winning?
Correct. Who cares what people tip unless of course it is a Saints player tipping against us. And to say he shouldnt be the Herald Sun chief writer because he hasnt tipped us doesnt make much sense.
Would you tip against Geelong this week because they're due for a loss???
I reckon (if it's true), he'd be the only person in the country to have tipper 0-6 for the Saints and thus, a pretty lousy judge of football for a premier sports writer!

I'd be very worried if a Saints player tipped against us. :lol: At least, I'd hoped they'd check with Warney to find out the weather conditions.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I reckon (if it's true), he'd be the only person in the country to have tipper 0-6 for the Saints and thus, a pretty lousy judge of football for a premier sports writer!

I'd be very worried if a Saints player tipped against us. :lol: At least, I'd hoped they'd check with Warney to find out the weather conditions.
Even the Hun's 'Kiss of Death' tipped the Saints this week and he/she/they are supposed to have absolutely no idea on footy!

Nobody is suggesting that any journalist should tip anybody but it defies reason that he could honestly believe that we weren't going to win any of our first 6 games?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Even the Hun's 'Kiss of Death' tipped the Saints this week and he/she/they are supposed to have absolutely no idea on footy!

Nobody is suggesting that any journalist should tip anybody but it defies reason that he could honestly believe that we weren't going to win any of our first 6 games?
The thing is you pick one week at a time so every week he has thought we would lose. Its not like you say to yourself I havent picked the Saints yet and that is 5 weeks in a row and even though I think the WB will win I better pick the Saints because that will make it 6 in a row I havent picked them. That would be worse than not picking us. By the way surely he picked us against either Sydney or WCE or is this a myth that then becomes fact because it is said so often.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

According to On The Couch he only picked us once. Still find that hard to believe when we played both WA teams at home after already taking care of Sydney and Adelaide.

HarveysDeciple

kosifantutti23 wrote:According to On The Couch he only picked us once. Still find that hard to believe when we played both WA teams at home after already taking care of Sydney and Adelaide.
he definitely tipped west coast.

But tipped us against Freo.

But again, who cares who tipped who?

I have tipped Richmond 4 times this year, we all make errors from time to time :wink:

starsign
Club Player

he definitely tipped west coast.

But tipped us against Freo.

But again, who cares who tipped who?

I have tipped Richmond 4 times this year, we all make errors from time to time