All of These Reports

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

carnasaints55
Club Player

All of These Reports

Absolutely great to see the boys hard at it as they have been over the start of this season. I just want all of your opinions. Were the boys undisciplined today or was the umpire a bit out of line. Lets look at the reports as a whole, not individuals.

roo=god
SaintDebi
Club Player

I'd say more passionate than undisciplined. (Well, maybe Kossie's was a bit undisciplined???)

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

A nervous Monday afternoon awaits us all !!

Solar
Saintsational Legend

I believe the umpires let the game get out of hand

very disapointed with the kosi cheap shot otherwise not fussed. The amount of elbows used by the eagles was beyond reproach

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Beej
Saintsational Legend

Shame if Kosi misses the Freo game because Chris Tarrant may have lined up on him. :lol:

How Mark Harvey has a job I'll never know. And to think he was my preferred replacement for GT. How embarrassing.

kaos theory
Club Player

They will all get off...imo

Claims kosi & king will get rubbed out are over the top. Kosi was a little undisiplined, but virtually no force.

King was just braking a tackle. Players were hard at it, and that is more important, than the odd report.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

The only one I reckon is risky is the one thats not been cited yet...Kosi's jab at the bottom of the pack

Kings was more shoulder than elbow...and Hansen staged massively, jumped up quicksmart after the free was paid

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:The only one I reckon is risky is the one thats not been cited yet...Kosi's jab at the bottom of the pack

Kings was more shoulder than elbow...and Hansen staged massively, jumped up quicksmart after the free was paid
king hit him on the back with a forearm that then glanced off his shoulders or the back of his head.....should get off.......kossi might be in a wee bit of strife if....and i say ..if he is cited...didn't see dal hit anybody...no vision of it either i understand......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Actually saw the Kosi one, from angle looks like a fist, but at another angle looks more open hand.

He might get lucky, let's hope so.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:A nervous Monday afternoon awaits us all !!
will they work Monday or do they have the Holiday?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
To the top
SS Life Member

Kosi's fist actually hit the ground - and any contact with any player was accidental.

What was he supposed to do?

Not put out his hand (fist closed because it was but that is not the issue) to break the fall given he was in such close proximity to the ground surface and heading toward the surface?

The contact was purely accidental - and the lemon of a programme on Channel Bankrupt which gave it prominence is really a comment on that programme, its presenters and that Channel.

In regards Shaw, a caution should be issued with warning. It was just a lapse of concentration and for the umpire to say he was pushed beggars description - but the umpires are a very, very ordinary bunch as we saw again today.

King and Dal Santo - no problems for either.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote:Kosi's fist actually hit the ground - and any contact with any player was accidental.
that should be our defence.

starsign
Club Player

Was there any footage on the cited NDS strike?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Actually saw the Kosi one, from angle looks like a fist, but at another angle looks more open hand.

He might get lucky, let's hope so.
He could be lucky that he's not a very good shot. If he had connected (properly) he would be looking at a "Long Service Leave" type holiday. But he missed !!

SaintDebi
Club Player

Maybe Kosi's defense could be that he was just trying to hi-5 him???

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

To the top wrote:Kosi's fist actually hit the ground - and any contact with any player was accidental.
Match review panel has just met - bugger.

Charges Laid:
Justin Koschitzke, St Kilda has been charged with a Level Three offence for striking the turf, Etihad Stadium, during the first quarter of the Round Three match between StKilda and West Coast , played at Docklands on Satruday April 12, 2009.

In summary, his previous poor record and his existing carry-over points from within the last 12 months means that his two-game sanction must remain at two games, even with an early plea.

The incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), medium impact (two points) and grass contact (one point). This is a total of six activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Three offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-game sanction. He has a total of two matches suspended within the last three years, increasing the penalty by 20 per cent to 270 points. He also has 37.50 points carried over from within the last 12 months, increasing the penalty to 307.50 points and a three-game sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 230.63 points and a two-game sanction.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:

Charges Laid:
Justin Koschitzke, St Kilda has been charged with a Level Three offence for striking the turf, Etihad Stadium, during the first quarter of the Round Three match between StKilda and West Coast , played at Docklands on Satruday April 12, 2009.

In summary, his previous poor record and his existing carry-over points from within the last 12 months means that his two-game sanction must remain at two games, even with an early plea.

The incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), medium impact (two points) and grass contact (one point). This is a total of six activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Three offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-game sanction. He has a total of two matches suspended within the last three years, increasing the penalty by 20 per cent to 270 points. He also has 37.50 points carried over from within the last 12 months, increasing the penalty to 307.50 points and a three-game sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 230.63 points and a two-game sanction.
grass contact? what the.....

starsign
Club Player

Good one Cowboy!
Methinks the match review committee don't meet until the end of the round
and they must have drug tested Kozi to charge him with hitting the grass!

sainter35
Club Player

:D

I like it Cowboy.

I've got to say I'm a bit worried but with all of the reprimands dished out these days we'd be pretty stiff to lose any of them.

PJ
SS Life Member

Dal's was for wrestling not for striking.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:
Dal's was for wrestling not for striking.
Wasnt it for both?

PJ
SS Life Member

To the top wrote:
Kosi's fist actually hit the ground - and any contact with any player was accidental.

Charges Laid:

He'll get 100 hours of community service looking after bowling greens till learns to lay off the grass

PJ
SS Life Member

Wasnt it for both?
Not sure just heard the commentators on Fox say wrestling.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:
Wasnt it for both?
Not sure just heard the commentators on Fox say wrestling.
BOTH. Confirmed in all todays papers !!

ace
Saintsational Legend

[quote="bigcarl"][quote="To the top"]Kosi's fist actually hit the ground - and any contact with any player was accidental.[/quote]

that should be our defence.[/quote]

Kosi's best defence is it was accidental.
Then show video of him slapping Goddard around the head this year and Riewoldt last year attempting high 5s. :wink: :wink: :wink:

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA