Is Tom Lynch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ian synman........daylight second.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:ian synman........daylight second.......
daylight is only ever a ranga when there is a red sky at night sunset.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Rod FARKING Butterss :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:Rod FARKING Butterss :shock:

couldn't play to save himself........about the same as president.........

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Rod FARKING Butterss :shock:

couldn't play to save himself........about the same as president.........
Would be doing an injustice to Orangutangs (spelling?) by associating them with him. :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

a buffoon...not a baboon..... :wink: :lol:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:Burkie was a redhead, no?
i guess he was, though not of the bright orange variety.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:Ok, so what's the difference between hanging sh1tt on someone because of hair colour, as opposed to skin colour?
i cant be bothered detailing the history of the world - but there is actually a fair bit of difference between the two.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Ok, so what's the difference between hanging sh1tt on someone because of hair colour, as opposed to skin colour?
i cant be bothered detailing the history of the world - but there is actually a fair bit of difference between the two.
In some parts of Africa, albinos are killed for their body parts. Witch Doctors pay a high price for them apparently.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

ever see that american college study....the groups were divided by eye colour ...blue versus brown.......scary stuff actually......

the_D_train
Club Player

sorry just read the forum and someone wanted to know who the d train is well i am a high school student from tas and i am pretty lazy with my english and well d train thats a nick name i am also new to this forum so no one will know me but never the less i absolutely love the saints and no i do not have red hair joffa boy but my mate does :twisted:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
I take all my knowledge on racism amd red hair from Summer Heights High where Johans says " They're racist to us so we will be racist to them - sir"

Sir says " Jonah - red hair is not a race".

And that my friends, is the definitive statement.

How could Chris Lilley be wrong????

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

the_D_train wrote:and no i do not have red hair joffa boy but my mate does :twisted:
why do you ahve a mate who is a ranga?

Shame on you.

Lance or James??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

the_D_train wrote:sorry just read the forum and someone wanted to know who the d train is well i am a high school student from tas and i am pretty lazy with my english and well d train thats a nick name i am also new to this forum so no one will know me but never the less i absolutely love the saints and no i do not have red hair joffa boy but my mate does :twisted:

welcome......i used to live in trevallyn mate....played footy with churinga.......long time ago...............they still around???

the_D_train
Club Player

ahh really nah havent heard of them i play for south launceston 4 premierships straight hopefully saints can do the same lol. just a out of the blue question stinger do you surf or just liked the pic ? and lay of the reds joffa boy

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Just as well, coz u miss the point totally....

Let me rephrase it...

What the difference between discriminating against some due to their hair colour... as opposed to skin colour?

Last time I checked, discrimination is discrimination.

Never did I mention that having red hair is a "race".

BTW, anyone who hasn't caught on yet, Hitler discriminated against anyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Get my drift?

the_D_train
Club Player

haha yeah i get your drift :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote: Let me rephrase it...

What the difference between discriminating against some due to their hair colour... as opposed to skin colour?
because ranga's deserve it.

Lance or James??

Batnoe

joffaboy wrote:

I have ginger pubes- does that mean i am a ranga

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I have ginger pubes- does that mean i am a ranga
Brazilian is in order then. Otherwise dont drop your daks unless it is night time.

Lance or James??

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Get back to doing some work JB if you know what that is. Are you charging out for your Saintsational time?

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

There's no real point continuing, is there? :wink:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:There's no real point continuing, is there? :wink:
Yeah, I reckon this thread has just about run its course...

Batnoe's reference to having Ginger pubes, did it for me :wink: :lol:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

St Fidelius wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:There's no real point continuing, is there? :wink:
Yeah, I reckon this thread has just about run its course...

Batnoe's reference to having Ginger pubes, did it for me :wink: :lol:
Yeah, me too. I reckon I'll never be able to look at a rusty Steelo pad the same way again. :lol: