Is Tom Lynch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

the_D_train wrote:no no no eastern sorry you took that the wrong way i was replying to one of your post about joffa boy i should of said i reckon joffaboy is, eastern.

you catch my drift ?
Oh, OK. Please feel free to continue "to give it to" joffaboy :wink: !!

the_D_train
Club Player

haha will do :lol:

saintly_safes
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:Ok, so what's the difference between hanging sh1tt on someone because of hair colour, as opposed to skin colour?
Surely the word ugly as well comes into play.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted, no need for it whatsoever.
Totally agree dont know much about the kid ( apparently hes a saints supporter) & for supporters to humiliate him is uncalled for & down right offensive. At least wait until hes played a game or two then you may have some ammunition to back up your slander but very disapointed with this post.If he has a heart as big as Ling then he has a bright future in front of him .Welcome to the club Lynch'y I really hope you make the grade
Last edited by saintly_safes on Mon 01 Dec 2008 10:10pm, edited 1 time in total.

doggerel
Club Player

I totally agree with the last poster. For start, he is a normal looking boy. nothing wrong with him, but even if he wasn't, where do folks get off with a thread like this? Surely you all know he is a mad keen Saints supporter and probably reads this forum as much as any of us. Why hasn;t this been deleted?

St Kilda Social Club member since 1996
the_D_train
Club Player

thank you saintly_safes this kid looks pretty good and apparently an aggresive player and would hopefully add a bit of grunt to the team. whats more he loves the saints i really wish him all the best i am sure he will help us considerably to win a premiership !! :D :wink:

the_D_train
Club Player

whats the point of 'bagging' out our own players why not just stick to joffa boy ? lynchy if your reading i reckon your a bit of a gun :wink:

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

If Tom is as ugly a footballer as Lingy I will have the likes of him every draft. Though I really don't know why I bother posting in this crap.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Scoop
Club Player

I must say that I am also a little disappointed with the OP on this thread. And yes I know it was meant to be tongue in cheek, but I'm sure the object of this 'humour' may not see the funny side.

I have read two threads now on young Tom - this one and another that questioned his highlights package.

As it has been revealed that Tom is an avowed Saint, it is very likely that he at least reads this forum. I don't know that, as an 18yo starting out at a club that I loved, I wouldd be happy with this sort of stuff, especially since most of the threads on the other draftees are generally positive.

At least wait for him to play a game b4 getting into him.

Also, like Stinger my (ex) wife is a redhead and so is my partner's son - and I can assure you that being a redhead does not always equate to ugly.

Sorry about the rant, but I think a little more of the positives re young Tom would be time better spent, than what's been dished up so far.

End of rant.....

By the way, I think he could turn out to be a beauty.........pun intended!! :lol:

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Who are you really the_D_train?

You've given yourself away when you posted:

"just because he has red hair doesnt mean his automaticaly ugly"

There is only one poster on this site that says "his" when they mean he's or he is.

I just can't remember who you are, maybe someone else does.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Who are you really the_D_train?

There is only one poster on this site that says "his" when they mean he's or he is.

D_train is an ugly ranga.

And red haired isn't a race you cabbage WJ42. FFS didn't you learn anything from Summer Heights High?

Off to the Gumnut cottage for you.

FWIW I still think Ling is ugly BECAUSE he has red hair.

All ranga's should be drowned at birth.

{Edit}

Except for Tom Lynch - best looking ranga in the League.

(Just in case Tom reads this forum and was insulted that I even had the temerity to put his name with Lingy's :D :D ).

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:

And red haired isn't a race you cabbage WJ42. FFS didn't you learn anything from Summer Heights High?

{Edit}

(Just in case Tom reads this forum and was insulted that I even had the temerity to put his name with Lingy's :D :D ).
:lol: I think Ling's ugly because... well... he's ugly.

I reckon he must hate it when Halloween rolls around.

Nice costume Cameron.

What costume?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

{Edit}

classy as usual

those who abuse are scared of what is better then them....

rumour has it you were a little red head at the age of 5 :shock:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
saintly_safes
Club Player

I really dont care what colour hair (or skin) they have , if their cute or ugly or what creed or faith they belong to, but if they can find the footy , know how to use it , get it often enough & there wearing a saints jumper well thats good enough for me.

stkfc1
Club Player

Actually saw him today at moorabbin safeway in full training kit (he almost had a strut on him) 8-) He looks like a fit kid but anyone thinking he could be a KPP is kidding themselves too short, too skinny.(Although the skinny bit will change I'm sure.)

chook23
Saintsational Legend

stkfc1 wrote:Actually saw him today at moorabbin safeway in full training kit (he almost had a strut on him) 8-) He looks like a fit kid but anyone thinking he could be a KPP is kidding themselves too short, too skinny.(Although the skinny bit will change I'm sure.)
who was thinking he was a KPP?

lead up type at pinch may in time even rotate through mid

saint4life
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
stkfc1 wrote:Actually saw him today at moorabbin safeway in full training kit (he almost had a strut on him) 8-) He looks like a fit kid but anyone thinking he could be a KPP is kidding themselves too short, too skinny.(Although the skinny bit will change I'm sure.)
who was thinking he was a KPP?

lead up type at pinch may in time even rotate through mid
Well yes I think it is most likely that he is there for the "Ryan O'keefe "role......

However Max too was a skinny kid when he joined us...and Tom has played in defence including FB this year. So in 5 years time who knows.....

He is just over 18 and 192cm...he may have stopped growing...or by 21 he may have gained bit more height too...time will tell.

With Roo and Kosi in the two key forward roles...playing as a very mobile third tall is a nice complement.

But in a number of years he may be a bigger unit....and with the run in todays game it is more importnat to be very mobile than super tall.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:With Roo and Kosi in the two key forward roles ... playing as a very mobile third tall is a nice complement.
i thought kosi was second ruck. he was last time i checked.

ross is on record as saying that he and kosi agree it is his best role. he played much of the second part of the season in that role.

so unless you know something that i don't :wink:

Richter
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:Is joffaboy ..................

a disgrace? !!
Well, I'm not sure. But I would like the class to discuss, in a thread 20 pages or more, whether or not Joffaboy is a sacred cow?

:wink: :D

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Richter wrote:But I would like the class to discuss, in a thread 20 pages or more, whether or not Joffaboy is a sacred cow?
Of course he is. Didn't you get that memo? :wink:

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Just so you all know where Joffaboy is coming from, he spends all of his professional time studying red figures, overdrafts, negative (red) balance sheets, red P & Ls, insolvencies - it's all ugly. That's why JB is so confused.
Tom actually is a good looking guy who reminds me in appearance and stats of Jusin Leppisch of the Lions - wasn't a bad sort of player, hard at it and very skilled.
Tom's mate, the No. 1 pick Jack Watts, has just stated on SEN that Tom "works his arse off, is a great contributor, has a great family and the Saints are very lucky to have him" - not a bad wrap.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:Just so you all know where Joffaboy is coming from, he spends all of his professional time studying red figures, overdrafts, negative (red) balance sheets, red P & Ls, insolvencies - it's all ugly. That's why JB is so confused.
Tom actually is a good looking guy who reminds me in appearance and stats of Jusin Leppisch of the Lions - wasn't a bad sort of player, hard at it and very skilled.
Tom's mate, the No. 1 pick Jack Watts, has just stated on SEN that Tom "works his arse off, is a great contributor, has a great family and the Saints are very lucky to have him" - not a bad wrap.
Nah mate all of my figures are in the black (now I'll get accused of racism). But there may be something in what you say, Accountants hate red figures on their P&L.

solar - grew a beard once and it had a tinge of red in it - shaved it off immediately. I have a brother who is a ranga. Luckily he got all the crap genes. :P

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: ...thought better of you than that jb...poor form...... :evil:
But Caro is fair game????
she play football for the saints??????

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: ...thought better of you than that jb...poor form...... :evil:
she play football for the saints??????
No..but mocking is mocking.... even if I read JB's as a good natured lil dig and your attack on Caro was pretty nasty..

.but thats cool..one rule for Saints players another rule for everybody else. Cool..glad weve sorted that out :?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
she play football for the saints??????[/quote]

No..but mocking is mocking.... even if I read JB's as a good natured lil dig and your attack on Caro was pretty nasty..
[/quote]

pple only see what they want to see......i thought the unproved attack on a young boy's looks as pretty poor and i said so........caro is an old cow...she can look after herself............glad we can sort it ought though..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

some agree with me...you don't ...tough.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
pple only see what they want to see......i thought the unproved attack on a young boy's looks as pretty poor and i said so........caro is an old cow...she can look after herself............glad we can sort it ought though..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

some agree with me...you don't ...tough.....
sorry you feel that way stinger. Meant to be a bit of fun, didn't mean to insult the kid.

I was all good intentioned. Hey Tom if you read this forum, was all meant to be light hearted.

I was happy most had a dig at me moreso than at Tom.

It wasn't an attack on his looks onl;y the fact that he is a ranga. Anyway if the kid is that thin skinned, wait until he gets to play with the big boys.

Lance or James??