The Coach..back him in guys

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jackal
Club Player

The Coach..back him in guys

I must admit being a Perth boy who has grown up with Cousins shenanigans, I lstill liked the idea of Cuz running around in our colours.

Saying that, from Caroline Wilson's article, if what she says is true and that Ross had serious doubts about drafting Ben, then we have made the only decision that we could have made.

For all the romance and looking good on paper, where our club has failed has been a lack of intestinal fortitude (what's our motto again?) and backing in the incumbant team.

For all of peoples views on things, if the manager (coach) has the players behind him and the board behind him, the club has the chance of success. Anything else and we are also rans.

Let the Coach (Manager) do his thing!

ps sorry I keep harping on with manager but really that is what a senior coach is, not just a training drill instructor and match day tactition

linz
Club Player

Ross is THE BOSS and I can see where you are coming from. It really may have been too much of a distraction.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.