Saints rugby jumpers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Saints rugby jumpers

Hi

I have, in the past, had a few St. Kilda rugby jumpers. I like them, but I can't see any on any websites. Nothing like that on the Saints club website, or any others that I know about. Can someone direct me to a place where I could get one.

The ones I've had in the past were quite nice. One was basically black, with the logo on the left near the heart; one was black with red sleeves; and one was more tri-colour.

I especially like wearing rugby shirts because I've had some burns around the top of my chect/base of my neck, and the blood doesn't circulae well there, so it gets really cold. Anyone with any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure I've seen some new ones out and about at matches so they are definitely out there. However now that I think about it I've only seen women wear them so maybe they don't have a mens version :?

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
stmac35
Club Player

I was in Echuca on the long weekend and they had a football shop (read Harvey memorabilia), selling autographed 35 long sleeved jumpers/rubgy jumpers. Not a bad asking price, but they were all being sold at auction.
No use to you, I guess, but maybe someone else in the area would be interested...
Last edited by stmac35 on Tue 04 Nov 2008 9:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE GREAT MAN - ROBERT HARVEY
lendog heaven
Club Player

there's a shop in Melb CBD that sells discontinued AFL lines and I bought StkFC Rugby jersey there in Sept - only $20-25 - about 4c US. I can have a look this week if you like and give you the dude's details - I'll see if he ships to the States.

Tramps like us.............
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

lendog heaven wrote:there's a shop in Melb CBD that sells discontinued AFL lines and I bought StkFC Rugby jersey there in Sept - only $20-25 - about 4c US. I can have a look this week if you like and give you the dude's details - I'll see if he ships to the States.
Which store is that, mate?

Might have to check it out...

markinUSA
SS Life Member

That would be great... even if you could tell me the name of the store, I could check if they have a website.

Thanks
Mark

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

lendog heaven wrote:there's a shop in Melb CBD that sells discontinued AFL lines and I bought StkFC Rugby jersey there in Sept - only $20-25 - about 4c US. I can have a look this week if you like and give you the dude's details - I'll see if he ships to the States.

Im pretty sure I know that store. Its next to EB Games on Elisabeth St. I have picked up quite a few bargins from there from time to time. Last time I was theer (2-3 weeks ago) they did have those rugby jumpers so hopefully they are not sold out yet

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Does anyone know the name of these shops? I've searched online for hours, looking for sports shops in Melbourne, in Elizabeth St, but I haven't had any luck.

If anyone could give me a little more assistance, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Does anyone know the name of these shops? I've searched online for hours, looking for sports shops in Melbourne, in Elizabeth St, but I haven't had any luck.

If anyone could give me a little more assistance, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
they could be the sort of shop thats in this street this week
and a new one next week. :D

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
jays
Club Player

could be pretty cool
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Snakeman66
Club Player

Hurricane wrote:

Im pretty sure I know that store. Its next to EB Games on Elisabeth St. I have picked up quite a few bargins from there from time to time. Last time I was theer (2-3 weeks ago) they did have those rugby jumpers so hopefully they are not sold out yet

BANG BANG
It is the Formula One shop. It has been there for about 10 years. Basement is always worth a look. Stuff there with Mortgage House, Bill Express, etc.

http://www.f1specialevents.com/

We can also be contacted at our store 7 days a week by phone or mail:

F1 Special Events
116 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000
Phone: +61(3) 9654 5448
Our store opening hours are 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. 10am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday AEST (excluding some public holidays)

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Thank you all so much!

I'll phone them today.

Cheers
Mark

No1_Saint
Club Player

I got mine from the Cantebury Rugby shop....not sure if there is still one in Melbourne.

Cro
Club Player

No1_Saint wrote:I got mine from the Cantebury Rugby shop....not sure if there is still one in Melbourne.
I always thought they only sold rugby team shirts there...