Nice to see the IR live ______________________NOT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

st_nick wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Did the sissy's have on their netball skirts?

Girls game played by a bunch of victim mentality Eurotrash ranga's who had to have the game changed even more to their advantage so they could fan their pathetically low self esteem and actually win something.

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS RUBBISH NEEDS TO HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THEMSELVES.

It embarrasses the AFL and Australia to be involved in this farce.
We got the gist of it when you posted much the same last week any time the game was mentioned. Not interested? Don't watch. No one's forcing it upon you.
Stiff. I'll post what I like.

Dont like it dont read it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
luckysaint
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

i'm reporting your post for anti-social behaviour

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

luckysaint wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I am reporting your post for reporting my post.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mick13
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
luckysaint wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I'm reporting you for reporting his post for reporting you.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I used to like the game, but it is now way too soft.

Bugger those Irish pussies, I was hoping one of them got a good thumping and the whinging fools pissed off and they called an end to the farce that it now is.

42K is the official crowd.

Absolutely pathetic.

As S66 observed, lots of young people in the crowd - points to either lots of freebees, or/and lots of very low revenue (ie cheap) tickets.

...but I guess it rated OK on TV due to lack of competition. (only real competition was foxtel, or those trying to find other sports on the net as I was!).

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
midas_touch
Club Player

It was hard to get genuinely excited about the game, only had somewhat of an interest in the outcome of the game when we threatened to come back a couple of time in the second half of the game. 42k was a decent crowd, given the ordinary weather but there were apparently a lot of free tickets being given away leading up to the match.

The two streakers in the second quarter was hilarious :D, and the mexican waves got quite big, but this showed that lot of the crowd wasn't really interested in the game.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I was only mildly interested, but watched both matches (maybe because there was little else to watch).

IMO the game in Melbourne should have been played at the Dome, with the 42,000 fans, it would have created a better atmosphere.

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Thank you Mick Malthouse.

He has Collingwoodised our national team.

We now have the Aussiewobbles.

Bring back Sheedy.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Watching a game that niether team actually play - NO thanks.....

Why not have the Aust Cricket team play of against a US Baseball team and throw in some Hockey players then combine the rules and crown the best Ball and Stick sporting country in the world....

It is AFL for a reason - the game is Australian.......this series is a complete joke...

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

mick13 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
luckysaint wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I'm reporting you for reporting his post for reporting you.
The saintsational post review panel has met.

mick13 has been charged with bumping using an off-topic post.

In summary, his existing good record enables him to accept a reprimand.

The post was assessed as negligent (one point), low impact (one point) and high context (two points). This is a total of four activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level One offence, drawing 125 demerit points and a one-week sanction. He has an existing five-year good record, subject to confirmation tomorrow (Tuesday) by moderators and a poll in the opposition forum, which reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 93 points. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 69.75 points and no sanction.