STOP LIVING IN THE BLOODY HOPE OF 04 FFS!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

groupie1
Club Player

agreed

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saintjake wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintjake wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saintjake wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saint75 wrote:[

Who died and made you the footy expert....?? Do you know something that the St Kilda Coaching team doesn't? Can't wait to see the Kosi bashers this time next year........ :D :D

As for your comments in regards to his performace this year, hell, that would qualify half our team, especially in the first half of the year. Nick had a pitiful first half, should we trade him also? You DO NOT give up a player like Kosi. Yes, he under performed this year but the up side is had his first full year without horrific injuries and it will boost his confidence. Footy is 75% above the shoulders (about the only thing I ever agreed with GT on!). Watch him closely next year, you won't be disappointed!!
i have heard this for 7 years now

"just you wait until next year! kosi will do this that and the other"....

if i read any more "just wait for kosi next year.. ' posts ill puke. why is IT always next year. next year never comes guys. nect year it will be kosi in 2010...

well im still waiting. wait till he gets confident etc etc....

"you will be eating your words"...well im still not eating them... meanwhile roughhead, buddy, tomahawk, jack riewoldt, and whoever else will go past him.

these are the facts

final v geelong = NO GOALS.
final v hawks = NO GOALS

the guys is too small to ever be a ruckmen (196cm) and;
not agile enough to ever play KPP.

so he floats between two positions and he is mediocre at both.
This guy knows less that the original poster.

PS Kosi is 197cm.
are you gonna say ANYTHING with a bit of substance
to prove us wrong,.
tell us when kosi has kicked 5 goals more then twice in one season.
tell us when kosi has played more then 2 good games in a row ASIDE from that purple patch a few years a go
SAY SOMETHING!!
dont jsut nit pick on stupif things
Substance?

You mentioned two games in which we are smashed on all aspects of the field and you twist it to blame Koschitzke......

Dont ask for substance when clearly, you dont provide it.
I DIDNT BRING UP THOSE GAMES
LMAO :lol:
:oops: All you guys just look the same.
haha its ok,
im not blaming him for those losses. just pointing that hes not a star. ALL players in ALL sports are judged on how they cmpete agains the best

fact is he has been missing against decent opposition. do you dispute this? am i not stating facts??

brereton, kernahan, brown, carey etc etc all have earnt their reputations not by beating up on dud teams and kicking bags - but by standing up and playing well in finals when it counted.

just saying kosi was well and truly missing when it mattered (and he had a few mates too)

KOSI himself has been on record in the press numerous times saying he has dont nothing. All im doing is agreeing with the man himself.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Sun 12 Oct 2008 9:03pm, edited 1 time in total.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
oh FFS Skeptic, you must be winding us up. Roughead = 75 goals this year.
Roughead is exactly what we hoped Koschitzke would become four or five years ago. He's light years ahead of Kosi.
good supply makes a forward unless you are buddy or a lockett or a modra

lynch kicked 70 in their premiership year, so did mooney...

although roughead is a cut above them its a valid point

stick him in the demons forward line and he would struggle to get 50 being the first tall
Fair point SP. Supply is certainly a factor. But he's got the score on the board, and our guy hasn't. The only way for Kosi to shut the critics up is to play some consistent quality footy. I hope he does.[/quote]

umm - G -train kicked 100 goals a few years ago in the same team (admittedly we wre playing better then)

Milney kicked 60 odd. so the midfielders cant be all that bad.....

Saints94
SS Life Member

I'm over it and so should everyone else :roll: