Congrats R.Harvey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jackal
Club Player

Congrats R.Harvey

Good work on getting a gig working with some of the best young kids in the country. Look forward to your return in future years to help spread your knowledge and contribute to the Saints cause.

Well done

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Good Luck Banger.!!!

bethb7
Club Player

As much as I hate that you are going to Carlton. I hope you get some great experience there and bring it on back to the saints in a few years.
Good Luck Harvs

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

bangers your the greatest heck you could punch me in the face and i would still think your tops so going to carlton to learn the trade is fine with me all the best mate but you do know we are going to kick ur asses again next year !!

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

all the best banger. no st kilda fan who has witnessed your toil and efforts over 21 seasons would wish you anything but well in this venture.

my only concern is how a good, honest and decent man such as yourself will cope with the stinking cesspool of cheats, thieves and liars that is carlton.