Mark Jamar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Scoop
Club Player

evertonfc wrote:

...leaving us with Rix, McEvoy and Kosi - none of whom have shown themselves to be decent ruckmen at AFL level.
Rix.....gorn!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
remboy
SS Hall of Fame

WayneJudson42 wrote: The key is to have 12 ruckmen and 6 mids in case we drop the ball. All we need to do is handpass it over the top of the opposition and play keepings off until we are close enough to goal... then shhot. :lol:
And if that doesn't work we can always enter the NBL.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

remboy wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: The key is to have 12 ruckmen and 6 mids in case we drop the ball. All we need to do is handpass it over the top of the opposition and play keepings off until we are close enough to goal... then shhot. :lol:
And if that doesn't work we can always enter the NBL.
Given some of the efforts this year... perhaps Netball? :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
groupie1
Club Player

Macintosh, Swallow and Corey Jones for our first pick.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
spert
Saintsational Legend

Amazing how people are writing off McEvoy who is still developing and will be a good player for us..probably the same people who were asking for Goddard to be chopped a few years back. Jamar is similar to Rix -a good VFL player. I remember some Cat mates years back telling me that the young Ling, Bartel and a few others probably won't make it.