Armitage To Brisbane?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Trade him only under the following conditions

1. he wants to go
2. brisbane wants him
3. brisbane offer at least pick #9 for him

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:Trade him only under the following conditions

1. he wants to go
2. brisbane wants him
3. brisbane offer at least pick #9 for him
Well he isnt going then is he.

sainters man
Club Player

fonz_#15 wrote:
sainters man wrote:
If we traded him i wouldnt renew my saints membership!
1 of those ones are you :roll:
Yeah im one of those ones :roll:....d**khead

I was saying IF he left it wolud be a big disapointment because we have put 2 years into him, he is young a midfielder and will turn out to be ok, and at the moment we can give away any kids!

but yes im one of those ones, grow up mate

bendigo bob
Club Player

Armo still has serious attitude and preparation problems. Part of the problem is that he has nothing to do in Melbourne apart from footy. Reliable source says however he is an absolute champion at playstation because outside his footy committments he doesnt do anything. He recently flew home for a mates birthday without the club knowing and almost didnt get back for training. I love the way he plays but if he isnt prepared to shape up then if the right deal comes along we should consider it. Surely he can have had no better example of how to prepare for footy than watching and learning from Harves. Maybe the club needs to take some more possitive and assertive steps with him.

BJ has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

BJ's #1 Fan

Winner of the half time Social Club auction for Kosi's jumper Round 19 2005
Can we build it? Yes we can!!
kaos theory
Club Player

Agree BB.

Too many people here way over rate some of our players. I would trade amro for a good deal. And he is NOT worth a top 10 pick.

I liked danny frawley's idea of trading armo to the hawks at the end of last yr to take their pick and get cyrol rioli. Obviously there is no way armo now comparible to rioli now...

He has talent, but nothing to me that shows him to be an elite. He is slow, a little lazy & doesn't work hard enough. I appreciate he is still young, but dal had played 30+ games by the same age...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

kaos theory wrote:Agree BB.

Too many people here way over rate some of our players. I would trade amro for a good deal. And he is NOT worth a top 10 pick.

I liked danny frawley's idea of trading armo to the hawks at the end of last yr to take their pick and get cyrol rioli. Obviously there is no way armo now comparible to rioli now...

He has talent, but nothing to me that shows him to be an elite. He is slow, a little lazy & doesn't work hard enough. I appreciate he is still young, but dal had played 30+ games by the same age...
Dal played lots of games young in a shiit/developing side.

Armo didn't need to fire from day 1 due (previous) midfield strength

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

bendigo bob wrote:Armo still has serious attitude and preparation problems. Part of the problem is that he has nothing to do in Melbourne apart from footy. Reliable source says however he is an absolute champion at playstation because outside his footy committments he doesnt do anything. He recently flew home for a mates birthday without the club knowing and almost didnt get back for training. I love the way he plays but if he isnt prepared to shape up then if the right deal comes along we should consider it. Surely he can have had no better example of how to prepare for footy than watching and learning from Harves. Maybe the club needs to take some more possitive and assertive steps with him.
Agree - what would really irritate me though is if Voss was able to get him focused and fired up and therefore playing to his potential.

FortiusQuoFidelius
Club Player

kaos theory wrote:Agree BB.

Dal also doesnt work hard enough...

alstar

Dal also doesnt work hard enough...

agree - but again same as armo, i dont want to see him go and find his potential at another club

PREMIERS 09!
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

sainters man wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:
sainters man wrote:
If we traded him i wouldnt renew my saints membership!
1 of those ones are you :roll:
Yeah im one of those ones :roll:....d**khead

I was saying IF he left it wolud be a big disapointment because we have put 2 years into him, he is young a midfielder and will turn out to be ok, and at the moment we can give away any kids!

but yes im one of those ones, grow up mate
me grow up??? i think you are implying that an individual is greater than the club..why do i need to grow up? I am a st.kilda supporter and and i support the team, i don't bail on the team because we trade a player.

get a clue mate

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Megamaguire
Club Player

2 years of work into Armo may yet pay off

When playstation finally looses its lure and the years slip by we might discover a more willing young queenslander ready to make his mark for us. I would have liked to see more of him in 2008 but it might have to be 2009 or 2010 before Rossi gets the message across. If armo proves a dud he may be off to GC.

Hope he steps up though.

G O S A I N T S !

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Armitage To Brisbane?

roo+hayes=flag wrote:http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492409
seems the lions fans want armitage. he is from Queensland....i wouldnt want to trade him tho, we need midfielders and he is only young. Plus he is a top 10 selection from 2006, what would we want for him if we did decide to trade him ( i want to keep him tho)
he'll stay this year, and then go to the gold coast

mick13
Club Player

Sif, Armo's gonna captain this club, after Roo and Goddard have had their go's.

*remains firmly on Armo bandwagon*

vacuous space
SS Life Member

Otiman wrote:3. brisbane offer at least pick #9 for him
Brisbane have pick 7 don't they? Which means one of the following players will be available:

Hamish Hartlett
Michael Hurley
Nicholas Naitanui
Daniel Rich
Steele Sidebottom
Jack Watts
Jack Ziebell

All of whom would be worth more than Armo at this stage.

Yeah nah pleasing positive