Feral Hawk Supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hilairehinshelwood
Club Player

Agree, i find a lot of Hawks fans cocky, arrogant you name it, unlike Cats fans who seem to have better manners. Hawks fans also more feral than Collingwood in my experience.

Also Geelong winning another premiership denies a another club claiming a premiership over the saints in recent history.
Hope Geelong smash the hawks.

temet

Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:I heard there was a group at the Punt -lthat behaved like a soccer crowd and taunted and jeered and ruined it for many around them-
In general there appeared to be most of stadium respect for Harves-
but I guess out of 77,000 you will have some who have no idea of just what he has achieved. :shock:
Yep, all standing behind M8/9/10

At the end of the game 2 x 20year olds decided to run down the aisle to the fence, through the Saints fans and hurl glasses of beer over teh crowd. Some Saints fans objected and a brawl errupted.
At one stage they 'fell' into our row and my Brother and I tried to break it up. These 2 idiots eventually fought their way back to their 'comrades', kicking, punching and abusing all the way. Along the way one of them managed to punch an older woman trying to leave the ground and that brought a swift response from the Saints fan accompanying her.

Eventually the police and security arrived.
These 'heroes' (about 150 of them then formed an 'honour guard' either side of the aisle and gave all the Saints fans a 'send-off' as we left.

I have the following questions:-
1. How did TicketMaster allow such a large, and obviously organized, group of Hawks fans to stand directly behind what was a Saints area?
2. Why did it take so long for Police/Security to turn up? The fighting/brawling was going for at least 10-15 minutes before they arrived.
3. How did a large section of the Hawks Cheer Squad manage to get the block of seats directly next to the Saints Cheer Squad?

A final observation on the Hawks crowd, and my observation is tainted by my experience last night.
This group are an obnoxious group who should be banned from consuming alcohol at a game. They taunted and tried to intimidate the rest of the crowd and as they consumed more alcohol they became more belligerent.

And please note. This is no random group of separate supporters. This is an obviously organized group. They sing well rehearsed songs all game.
How did they get 100-150 tickets together? That has to have been organized by the Hawthorn F.C. as part of their Cheer Squad allocation.
TicketMaster have gone to the 'trouble' of separating the competing clubs iand yet somehow have managed to allow this. Why?

And on a final note, during the last quarter this group started to chant a very derogatory song about Robert Harvey, Again well rehearsed and obviously designed to 'bait' the crowd they were standing behind.
G'day - I've registered just to clear up a few things about this, as I'm one of the many who are in M10 each week.

- We aren't a Hawthorn-endorsed group, we're not affiliated with the club or the Cheer Squad. We're a group of supporters that started meeting through Hawk Headquarters and have grown from there.

- We stand in M10 every game, every week, and would happily buy standing room tickets if they offered them! At the moment we're all forced to buy seats but choose to stick together in the one area. Ticketmaster has got nothing to do with it, but we'd happily buy standing room tickets if they actually sold them in a timely fashion (ie, not when everything else has sold out.)

- There tend to be a few hangers-on with any group, and we're not immune to that. We DO NOT encourage anyone who wants to run off and stir up trouble, but unfortunately there's always a few bad eggs. We're there to support our team, not to get into fights. We have, one more than one occasion, told people who don't get it to find somewhere else to watch the football. I'd hope the people causing the trouble weren't M10 regulars. I reckon I have met the 20 year olds involved, and I can safely say that there's more than a few Hawthorn supporters who want to give them a foot up the backside because they're not what we want to be portrayed as.

- The Harvey song wasn't rehearsed, we just adapted the same song we used on James Hird last year ;) You're being a bit precious saying it was derogatory, too - 'Harvey give it up' is derogatory? For what it's worth, the entire bay clapped him off anyway, and rightly so, because he's a genuine champion and has been one hell of a footballer. If it was Shane Crawford in his shoes I'd expect Saints fans to have a go.

Hope that clears a few things up.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I am already dreading the Saints vs Hawthorn game at Telstra Dome next year whenever it is.
We are in Aisle 38 and Hawthorn is probably the worse group of supporters we have to deal with ( although Essendon and the Bulldogs don't exactly cover themselves with glory)
If Archie is reading this, he and the club better forewarn the Dome Security to provide extra protection because I am sick of having to deal with their arrogant s*** head attitude and one day it's going to get really ugly.
Last year there was assault by one of their female supporters on one our supporters and I am appalled by what I have read of their behaviour last night.
But then again their president whilst Premier of Victoria was a bully and loved to intimidate anyone who got in his way, and they've picked up the same thuggish attitude with the same swagger that who's going to get in their way.

AlpineStars
Club Player

The shame of it is if supporter groups start organising themselves like this we are not far away from having segragated crowds. It should be stopped straight away.

Wake me up when September ends.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

temet wrote:[G'day - I've registered just to clear up a few things about this, as I'm one of the many who are in M10 each week.

- We aren't a Hawthorn-endorsed group, we're not affiliated with the club or the Cheer Squad. We're a group of supporters that started meeting through Hawk Headquarters and have grown from there.

- We stand in M10 every game, every week, and would happily buy standing room tickets if they offered them! At the moment we're all forced to buy seats but choose to stick together in the one area. Ticketmaster has got nothing to do with it, but we'd happily buy standing room tickets if they actually sold them in a timely fashion (ie, not when everything else has sold out.)

- There tend to be a few hangers-on with any group, and we're not immune to that. We DO NOT encourage anyone who wants to run off and stir up trouble, but unfortunately there's always a few bad eggs. We're there to support our team, not to get into fights. We have, one more than one occasion, told people who don't get it to find somewhere else to watch the football. I'd hope the people causing the trouble weren't M10 regulars. I reckon I have met the 20 year olds involved, and I can safely say that there's more than a few Hawthorn supporters who want to give them a foot up the backside because they're not what we want to be portrayed as.

- The Harvey song wasn't rehearsed, we just adapted the same song we used on James Hird last year ;) You're being a bit precious saying it was derogatory, too - 'Harvey give it up' is derogatory? For what it's worth, the entire bay clapped him off anyway, and rightly so, because he's a genuine champion and has been one hell of a footballer. If it was Shane Crawford in his shoes I'd expect Saints fans to have a go.

Hope that clears a few things up.
yes we all enjoyed having beer thrown over us, seeing a 70 y.o. woman get spat in the face, having our greatest ever player derided by a bunch of soccer hooligan thugs, and having to hear you calling Milne a rapist.

Your mob of feral dogs are a disgrace. You try to intimidate and goad opposition supporters. Why dont you go to soccer matches where that type of conduct and the boorish plagarised soccer songs are thought of as the hieght of wit :roll:

You want to goad and intimidate and then take no responsibility for members of your pack of dogs starting fights. You abbrogate all responsibility for your action like the weak pack of feral animals you are. Typical gutless pack mentality.

I hope your mob gets smacked by ten goals next week - never had a problem with Hawthorn before but after your mongrel pack of dogs disgraceful display last night I will think of you and your other low life pieces of s.hite when Geelong spank you.

No F*** off from our forum. No wonder your s.hite site got closed.

Gutless farkwits :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
StSteven
Club Player

They are by far the worst I have seen. I am confident that next week they will get blasted into oblivion by the Cats. They are just ready for a big one.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

To the idiot Hawthorn supporter I have read nothing that absolves your and your groups appalling behaviour at last night's game.
I have no doubt it is not a one-off week of poor behaviour and it's the very point of their chanting like a soccer style supporter that aggravates the surrounding supporter and you know it.
It is also what Australian Rules is NOT ABOUT, having to seperate supporters because one group think their one mission at a match is to upset the other supporters.
And quite frankly the thing that strikes me about your behaviour is that is it the mob mentality-all behave like cretins because you think you have strength in numbers and nothing else.

At the game at the Telstra Dome all it took was a retorting chant re behaviour of 7 of your players and the harmonious domestic relationship of your prez to shut you up for a minute, which means you can give it but can't take it.
Take the chanting and get on a plane and go join the EPL we don't want that behaviour in the Australian Rules culture.

golden hawk
Club Player

Re: Feral Hawk Supporters

Mooksy wrote:I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners. So many of them wanted to rub it in your face tonight. Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.
i never did any of that and i am sorry you copped some ferals we are not all like that i promise

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: Feral Hawk Supporters

golden hawk wrote:
Mooksy wrote:I have never seen a bigger bunch of bad winners. So many of them wanted to rub it in your face tonight. Makes my choice for next week quite simple really. I hope they get smashed.
i never did any of that and i am sorry you copped some ferals we are not all like that i promise
agreed.

I have no doubt that some Saints fans would have done the same if we won.

There are bad winners in every club IMO

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
ScubaSam44
Club Player

yes we all enjoyed having beer thrown over us, seeing a 70 y.o. woman get spat in the face, having our greatest ever player derided by a bunch of soccer hooligan thugs, and having to hear you calling Milne a rapist.

Your mob of feral dogs are a disgrace. You try to intimidate and goad opposition supporters. Why dont you go to soccer matches where that type of conduct and the boorish plagarised soccer songs are thought of as the hieght of wit

You want to goad and intimidate and then take no responsibility for members of your pack of dogs starting fights. You abbrogate all responsibility for your action like the weak pack of feral animals you are. Typical gutless pack mentality.

I hope your mob gets smacked by ten goals next week - never had a problem with Hawthorn before but after your mongrel pack of dogs disgraceful display last night I will think of you and your other low life pieces of s.hite when Geelong spank you.

No F*** off from our forum. No wonder your s.hite site got closed.

Gutless farkwits

Did they call milne a Rapist!!!!!! Farkin oath.
what a bunch of Ferals, need to learn a lesson in RESPECT.
People like that piss me the F*** off.
they sound worse than collingwood.
atleast Geelong supporters have a bit of respect.
i hope your shitty farkin team gets flogged.

and as for your mob's comments and harrasment against lenny Hayes & many of our players that were minding their own business.
maybe you need to teach your "feral" group of soccer hooligans not to be so "feral"

and laughing at harvey.
atleast he isnt a feral, and has respect.
and hes got alot further in life than any of them types of supporters will ever get.
pretty sure everysingle of them should be ashamed.
how farking Disgraceful.

Theres no substitute for hardwork- Robert Harvey.
golden hawk
Club Player

ozrulestrace wrote: chanting like a soccer style supporter that aggravates the surrounding supporter and you know it.
It is also what Australian Rules is NOT ABOUT, having to seperate supporters because one group think their one mission at a match is to upset the other supporters.
what you want supporters to sit there like stunned mullets i don't think so .

support your team get your supporters to make noise and chant to show your team you support them it is some times what inspires a team to play better to know their supporters are supporting them when they are starting to feel down cause they are not winning , i have seen games won this way ! i did not see any fights near me and have not heard of any yet not saying there was none .

i have heard of supporters wishing hawks well at half time for the grandfinal !

i did not at all think we had it won till last quarter , remembering what happened last time when you beat us !

i will never shut up at a game i will alway chat and yell and scream and i will never leave before the siren blows when we are losing .

koudos to the saint supporters i did not see one leave unlike the dogs that left in their droves ! at 3 quarter time of hawks v dogs , including their cs . you cs stayed till the end as did you all ! well done !

golden hawk
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:

3. How did a large section of the Hawks Cheer Squad manage to get the block of seats directly next to the Saints Cheer Squad?

no hawk cs was any where but where hawk cs sat that was in ponsford stand ! i know this cause i am in hawk cs

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:I dont give a FATS RATS CLACKER about next week.
i won't be watching it....might even do a grant thomas and go for a walk along the beach.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Young Georgie
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote: chanting like a soccer style supporter that aggravates the surrounding supporter and you know it.

support your team get your supporters to make noise and chant to show your team you support them it is some times what inspires a team to play better to know their supporters are supporting them when they are starting to feel down cause they are not winning , i have seen games won this way ! i did not see any fights near me and have not heard of any yet i have heard of supporters wishing hawks well at half time for the grandfinal !

i did not at all think we had it won till last quarter , remembering what happened last time when you beat us !

i will never shut up at a game i will alway chat and yell and scream and i will never leave before the siren blows when we are losing .

koudos to the saint supporters i did not see one leave unlike the dogs that left in their droves ! at 3 quarter time of hawks v dogs , including their cs . you cs stayed till the end as did you all ! well done !
Shucks, thanks Golden One. Supporting your team by clapping, cheering, etc is one thing but chanting rehearsed songs aimed like what is suggested here at Robert Harvey is embarrassing for your lot - what a bunch of tools ala Swans supporters.

Sure, boo Lenny Hayes for the nudge on Hodge and that sort of thing but that chanting crap is just plain disrespectful.

There were plenty of Hawks fans sinking the boots in after half time. Much of it way below the belt but you know plenty of other supporters head down the rapist line line as well - I've heard many Saints fans have a go at Didak, Cousins, Fev, etc etc in a similar way.

But, you lot showed your true pukey colours last night :oops:

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

temet wrote:[

G'day - I've registered just to clear up a few things about this, as I'm one of the many who are in M10 each week.

-
well...f*** off....

ScubaSam44
Club Player

But, you lot showed your true pukey colours last night
HAHAHAHA, pee & poo :)

NOT the best colours.

unlike the red white and black :D hell yeah.

if that was shane crawford in Harveys position.
i highly doubt saints fans would have acted in that discusting way.
and as for the milne is a rapist.
F*** OFF, what the hell would you know.
theres no proof that was true.

you scoop pretty low.

Theres no substitute for hardwork- Robert Harvey.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

golden hawk wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

no hawk cs was any where but where hawk cs sat that was in ponsford stand ! i know this cause i am in hawk cs

i wouldn't be coming on here dear and sticking up for your feral mates....bad timing.... :roll:

golden hawk
Club Player

Young Georgie wrote:
golden hawk wrote:

support your team get your supporters to make noise and chant to show your team you support them it is some times what inspires a team to play better to know their supporters are supporting them when they are starting to feel down cause they are not winning , i have seen games won this way ! i did not see any fights near me and have not heard of any yet i have heard of supporters wishing hawks well at half time for the grandfinal !

Shucks, thanks Golden One. Supporting your team by clapping, cheering, etc is one thing but chanting rehearsed songs aimed like what is suggested here at Robert Harvey is embarrassing for your lot - what a bunch of tools ala Swans supporters.

Sure, boo Lenny Hayes for the nudge on Hodge and that sort of thing but that chanting crap is just plain disrespectful.

There were plenty of Hawks fans sinking the boots in after half time. Much of it way below the belt but you know plenty of other supporters head down the rapist line line as well - I've heard many Saints fans have a go at Didak, Cousins, Fev, etc etc in a similar way.

WE CHANT HAWTHORN CLAP CLAP CLAP AND A SONG OF THE BOYS FROM GLENFERRIE WHO CARES IF REHEARSED SONGS I DON'T BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY SONG ABOUT HARVS SO I CAN NOT COMMENT AND DON'T CONDONE AND WHAT HAYES DID WAS A DOG ACT ! YES I BOOED HIM FOR IT DID YOU LIKE WHAT THE LIONS DID TO ROO ! I KNOW YOU LOT WEREN'T

AND I DID HEAR WHAT THEY SAID TO MILNE LUCKY MONTAGNA DID NOT COP IT CAUSE HE WAS WITH HIM ! I DID NOT CALL HIM THAT BUT I KNOW THAT HE PROBABLY COPS THAT FROM ALL CLUBS NOT JUST HAWKS !

I NEVER PUT MY FOOT IN AND MOST OF THE CROWD I SAW DID NOT EITHER ! YES YOU LOST BUT THERE WAS NOT NEED FOR ME TO DO SO I HAVE BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END OF TIGERS DOING THAT AND I GAVE IT BACK BUT ONLY AFTER THEY GAVE IT TO ME CAUSE WE LOST TO THEM !

WE ARTE NOT ALL BAD BUT YOU DO GET BAD EGGS IN EVERY TEAM INCLUDING YOUR OWN !

stinger
Saintsational Legend

you're pushing your luck golden hawk...that big mongrel ruckman of yours knocked roo to the ground off the ball..when roo was limping and standing on one foot...did we boo the prick...no....lenny did sfa to hodge......go have a look on the replay if you don't believe me....f****** whinger....piss of....come on here shouting at everyone...you cheeky little troll..... :evil:
Last edited by stinger on Sun 21 Sep 2008 5:50pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young Georgie
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:
Young Georgie wrote:
golden hawk wrote:

WE CHANT HAWTHORN CLAP CLAP CLAP AND A SONG OF THE BOYS FROM GLENFERRIE WHO CARES IF REHEARSED SONGS I DON'T BUT I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY SONG ABOUT HARVS SO I CAN NOT COMMENT AND WHAT HAYES DID WAS A DOG ACT ! YES I BOOED HIM FOR IT DID YOU LIKE WHAT THE LIONS DID TO ROO ! I KNOW YOU LOT WEREN'T

AND I DID HEAR WHAT THEY SAID TO MILNE LUCKY MONTAGNA DID NOT COP IT CAUSE HE WAS WITH HIM ! I DID NOT CALL HIM THAT BUT I KNOW THAT HE PROBABLY COPS THAT FROM ALL CLUBS NOT JUST HAWKS !

I NEVER PUT MY FOOT IN AND MOST OF THE CROWD I SAW DID NOT EITHER ! YES YOU LOST BUT THERE WAS NOT NEED FOR ME TO DO SO I HAVE BEEN ON THE RECEIVING END OF TIGERS DOING THAT AND I GAVE IT BACK BUT ONLY AFTER THEY GAVE IT TO ME CAUSE WE LOST TO THEM !

WE ARTE NOT ALL BAD BUT YOU DO GET BAD EGGS IN EVERY TEAM INCLUDING YOUR OWN !
Now now...no need for CAPS. Pull out the video Golden One and have a look at one of your boys (either Dog Gilham or Dog Croad) in one incident give Reiwoldt a much harder bump from behind after our injured player was showing signs of distress then have a look at another incident where Dog Croad gave an unsuspecting Reiwoldt another bump from behind then come back after you get spanked by the Cats and apologise for being an absolute tosser!

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
golden hawk
Club Player

stinger wrote:
golden hawk wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

i wouldn't be coming on here dear and sticking up for your feral mates....bad timing.... :roll:
ANYONE who cause trouble and are hawk supporters are not my mates and sadly i wish there were no ferals in ANY club but there are and will always be all hawk supporters and saint supporters were good where i was so i did not see any trouble .

you get them everywhere sadly .

tigers punt road end grog squad are the worst believe me though going back a few posts sounds like 2 stupid idiots were trying to better them , those types we don't need as supporters !

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

golden hawk wrote:AND DON'T CONDONE AND WHAT HAYES DID WAS A DOG ACT ! YES I BOOED HIM FOR IT DID YOU LIKE WHAT THE LIONS DID TO ROO ! I KNOW YOU LOT WEREN'T
and how bout Campbell knocking Roo over while he was injured and trying to see if his knee was right? did u boo that "dog" act?

tool

golden hawk
Club Player

hilairehinshelwood wrote:Agree, i find a lot of Hawks fans cocky, arrogant you name it, unlike Cats fans who seem to have better manners. Hawks fans also more feral than Collingwood in my experience.

Also Geelong winning another premiership denies a another club claiming a premiership over the saints in recent history.
Hope Geelong smash the hawks.
you have not been on bif footy then have you bay 13 see some of what geelong_crazy26 wrote he is full on

stinger
Saintsational Legend

piss off gh....no one on here gives a fat rats about feral tiger supporters...only the trailer trash on display last night in your club's shocking colours...ffs....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:
golden hawk wrote:AND DON'T CONDONE AND WHAT HAYES DID WAS A DOG ACT ! YES I BOOED HIM FOR IT DID YOU LIKE WHAT THE LIONS DID TO ROO ! I KNOW YOU LOT WEREN'T
and how bout Campbell knocking Roo over while he was injured and trying to see if his knee was right? did u boo that "dog" act?

tool
no the troll has only one eye...and that was probably half closed because she was too pissed to open it properly..... :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Sun 21 Sep 2008 6:01pm, edited 1 time in total.