J. Koschitzke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

J. Koschitzke

Cya later son.

Trade bait while he still has a shred of credibility left.

The guy delivers absolutely nothing and can't kick a goal when we need him most. Injuries, constistancy..the list goes on.

He was ordinary last week and even worse this week. The guy lacks mental toughness.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: J. Koschitzke

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Cya later son.

Trade bait while he still has a shred of credibility left.

The guy delivers absolutely nothing and can't kick a goal when we need him most. Injuries, constistancy..the list goes on.

He was ordinary last week and even worse this week. The guy lacks mental toughness.
bit too soon for finger pointing I reckon. He was one of many below par tonight.

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Finger pointing?? The guy has been below par his entire career. Save for a few awesome performances when he was made captain back in 05 i think the guy has been a huge problem with consistancy. The guy is overrated and overpaid.

The guy could not nail a goal from 2 meters out directly infront if his life depended on it.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Finger pointing?? The guy has been below par his entire career. Save for a few awesome performances when he was made captain back in 05 i think the guy has been a huge problem with consistancy. The guy is overrated and overpaid.

agree with you. Consistently sub-par. Just making the point that he wasn't alone tonight.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

maybe everyone should just lower their expectations of him

The_Merchant
Club Player

There are quite a few blokes on the list who have to go before Justin Koschitzke. I think you need to look at the midfield before getting too critical of the forward line. There were a few blokes who put in shockers tonight.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:maybe everyone should just lower their expectations of him
Only if his wage drops otherwise he has to perform.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
and what is his wage?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Agree. We should lower our expectations and accept he's a GOP... but we must delist other GOP whoes names don't begin with Kosi, right?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Sorry St Byron. Probably more than anyone this guy really gives me the runs. He has the ability to rip a game apart and for what ever reason he just never delivers when we really need him to stand up.

I know Milney missed a few in the first term that he would normaly nail, but again, that is the issue. Kossie seems to always miss those bloody 25 meter or even closer straight infront shots and its soul destroying for the players and fans alike.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
and what is his wage?
Wouldnt have a clue but do you think he would be getting 100k a year because that is how he is playing.

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

i can not believe Kosi and Dal have been singled out again.
Like Roo Kosi tried VERY HARD TONIGHT.

LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Sorry St Byron. Probably more than anyone this guy really gives me the runs. He has the ability to rip a game apart and for what ever reason he just never delivers when we really need him to stand up.

I know Milney missed a few in the first term that he would normaly nail, but again, that is the issue. Kossie seems to always miss those bloody 25 meter or even closer straight infront shots and its soul destroying for the players and fans alike.
yeh mate I agree. Seriously inconsistent. His kicking is average. Struggling to be a GOP IMO.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:i can not believe Kosi and Dal have been singled out again.

LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE
I suggest watching the game before defending performances....

Some of the players were very poor tonight.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:i can not believe Kosi and Dal have been singled out again.

LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE
Trying and ability are 2 seperate issues. Let's not let emotion get in the way. We had lots of triers tonight, who aren't up to it.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

LEAVE HIM THE f*** ALONE
trying hard isn't enough. You can be as soft on him as you like. He doesn't earn his keep.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

I think Kosi should be at FF as well. Roo playing 30m from goal and outwards, and half a high running half forward in the mould of charlie gardiners playing style (how he played in NAB cup).

Get a second ruckman or big Benny Mac to back up Kingy. Kosi can Crash packs, make contests, and at least take a defender away from Roo. Roo 30m from goal can at least run, what he does best and do his thing.

Carpe Diem
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saint Corin wrote:I think Kosi should be at FF as well. Roo playing 30m from goal and outwards, and half a high running half forward in the mould of charlie gardiners playing style (how he played in NAB cup).

Get a second ruckman or big Benny Mac to back up Kingy. Kosi can Crash packs, make contests, and at least take a defender away from Roo. Roo 30m from goal can at least run, what he does best and do his thing.
Kosi isnt and will never be a FF.

The_Merchant
Club Player

There is no way he was our worst player tonight, and there is no way we should get rid of him. Perhaps he shouldn't be our "Go to player" but he is still worth a spot on the list.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Saint Corin wrote:I think Kosi should be at FF as well. Roo playing 30m from goal and outwards, and half a high running half forward in the mould of charlie gardiners playing style (how he played in NAB cup).

Agree. Not sure what to do with him. Hawks supporters reckon Boyle goes alright.

Kosi was average in the ruck tonight. If we keep him, you might as well muscle him up and et some aggression into him. Does SFA otherwise.
Last edited by WayneJudson42 on Sun 21 Sep 2008 12:43am, edited 1 time in total.

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

Well at the moment Kosi isn't and never well be.... anything. What is your suggestion? I don't think ruck, he doesn't do much with his hit outs, gives away too many free kicks. What's your input?

Carpe Diem
The_Merchant
Club Player

WayneJudson42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Agree. Not sure what to do with him. Hawks supporters reckon Boyle goes alright.

Kosi was average in the ruck tonight.
I still reckon Boyle is the best forward in the Hawks side. Before he got injured last year, he was dominating.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Terrible performance from Kosi tonight.

I dont think he has been fit for most of the year. Or even close to it.

That said, saying that he "tried hard" is absolutely laughable.

He is overpaid.

And he freaken well owes this club something.

His career is on the skids make no mistake.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

The_Merchant wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Kosi was average in the ruck tonight.
I still reckon Boyle is the best forward in the Hawks side. Before he got injured last year, he was dominating.
They were big wrps for him.. Just unlucky coz of Buddy and Ruffhead

MasonCJ2
Club Player

Have said it since the beginning but he is too big to play anywhere but ruck. Appreciate that he won't be the best at the centre, but he needs to get some consistent and longer period in the ruck. I knew that he would finish up with an Ottens reputation. Surprise, surprise about Ottens and his move to the Ruck on a more permanent basis and how he is now viewed. He hasn't performed, but I'm willing to stick with him because I know what will happen if he's traded!!

We are a sniff