General public idiots

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

milney044
Club Player

haha yeh especially the pies fans who snigger as though to say hey we have 15 premierships or however many..actually most of the time they do say that... but its rediculous cause most who say this are my mates who are 18 therefore have never seen one single premiership so in my eyes have absolutely nothing to brag about :?
even if they're 40 they've seen one...one more than myself..sure it's better but it gives them no right to be as cocky as they are. I'd absolutely spew if Saints had won 13 flags and i hadn't been alive for one of them.

Anyway yes, Go Milney :wink: What a year he's had :)

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
ScubaSam44
Club Player

hahaha, yes it always seems to be the collingwood supporters......
what a shame to the club, the way the fans carry on.
as do i have many friends that are collingwood fans, they are all generally nice people, but when it comes to footy, they just turn ferel.
like they have no respect, although a percentage of their supporters are always ferel, aahaha.

=l
ah, yes a superb year for yapper. :D

Theres no substitute for hardwork- Robert Harvey.
saintly_safes
Club Player

I live in WA & I cop that "come out of the wood work coz you had a win have ya " .We drive a car with saints plates that we have had for 12 years & we wear our saints gear all year round win lose or draw.Ive had people say arent you embarrassed to wear that after we have been flogged by someone & i just give it straight back to them ,were not like you guys were proud of our club & dont jump ship when things get a bit tough , were true supporters & they fold like wet cardboard

ScubaSam44
Club Player

haha exacle bloody right.

people say arent you embarrassed to wear that after we have been flogged by someone & i just give it straight back to them ,were not like you guys were proud of our club & dont jump ship when things get a bit tough , were true supporters & they fold like wet cardboard

they only go for them when their winning.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i live in sa
i cop it everyday at work

the two words that piss me off the most :?:
1..ninety
2..seven

friggin crow pricks :evil:

ScubaSam44
Club Player

ahaha.

hopefully youl be able to say.

1. two
2.Thousand
3.eight.

:D

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

I have alos had some comments when "flying the flag"

One from a guy at the gym "Oh so now the colours come out" in referance to my Saints training singlet, which I have been wearing to the gym for the last 4 months 3 times a week and told him so

And one from a guy on the street walking to the station from work "What are you doing wearing that jumper mate" in referance to my Saints jacket which my reply was 'supporting my team what else? and by the way its a jacket and im not your bloody mate" the look on his face was priceless

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
degruch
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:i live in sa

1..ninety
2..seven

Geez mate...you must live 'North of the river' or something! Has anyone over here even heard of St Kilda? Oh yeah, that team that watched the Crows play in '97???

We'll get 'em back Matrix...at least we gave 'em the biggest hiding of their club's history courtesy of Plugger.

megs4#31
Club Player

living in WA even when their teams are going crap they still manage to dig it in. Even this morning i got the..... your gonna get creamed this weekend and ...... what you haven't won a premiership since what was it? 66?

i just loved wearing a beanie in to work last year when we beat them. Bring it on i say. If i can support my team from 5,000k's away and endure watching it on tv (only managed to get to 1 game this year) that shows dedication. Not going for weagles just cos they're the local team. stupid weagles supporters

Go saints, 2009 is our year!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:

1..ninety
2..seven

Geez mate...you must live 'North of the river' or something! Has anyone over here even heard of St Kilda? Oh yeah, that team that watched the Crows play in '97???

We'll get 'em back Matrix...at least we gave 'em the biggest hiding of their club's history courtesy of Plugger.
..and the port people, frigg me
"how many premierships ya got, one- 1966...we have f****** 20" (or whatever it is)
somehow port fans manage to count the umpteen SANFL premierships they have into their afl tally
they are complete moronic nuff nuffs, im telling ya

degruch
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:
degruch wrote:

1..ninety
2..seven

Haha! That's true. I copped it from all directions in 2004, those arrogant wankers. Then, to make it worse, they went on to beat a Brissy team that had run out of gas...West Adelaide could have beaten 'em! However, at least they're a club, not a francise like the Crows.

The sad thing is, ever since 2004, every Port and Crows supporter I've met has been quite nice, relatively humble. You read the s*** people like Graeme Cornes trotts out in our fantastic local tabloid and think 'they must all be cockheads', but more often than not, they're OK.

Everyone, Port and Crows supporters here at my work (yes, I'm a cyber-bludger) are backing the Saints all the way.

..and the port people, frigg me
"how many premierships ya got, one- 1966...we have f****** 20" (or whatever it is)
somehow port fans manage to count the umpteen SANFL premierships they have into their afl tally
they are complete moronic nuff nuffs, im telling ya

luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

I just hate getting the weird looks, the sidewyas glances. Thankfuly not many people say anything to me. Is it my face? I dunno... :lol:

Anyway, on the other hand, a girl and her mum came into work last night and she was wearing a saints scarf. So we had a good old chat about how good we've been of late and how we think we'll go on saturday night.

So If you're ever around Boronia way, head on into Kmart and chances are I'll probably be there to talk saints with ya!

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
golden hawk
Club Player

Re: General public idiots

Lenny_Hayes7 wrote:Excuse the rant....

I hate when you walk down the street or whatever and people say "On the bandwagon i see" F*** off i use to wear our colours proud even in the bleak years of 00 01 02.
Anyone else copping this kind of sht? Feel like punching them in the mouth!!

End Rant!
yeah i cop that too they are tools don't worry your allowed to support your team no matter what good years bad years inbetween years bet you are doing a better job supporting your team then they are theirs

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:

1..ninety
2..seven

Well, everyone has said Adelaide is 10 years behind the rest of the country.

esaint66
SS Life Member

I've been called a bandwagoner in my time and the only solution to that is to tell them that i have been a member since the year i was born ... 15 years a member i would hardly call that bandwagoning.

Just because you wear the jumper of a succsesful team in a succsesful year it doesn't make you any less of a supporter.

I just wear the Yellow Peril around and everyone knows i have to be a true supporter .... everyone hates it but me :lol: :wink: :oops: :(