st.kilda fans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

danners
Club Player

st.kilda fans

i can easily say that there are no teams fans that give out more crap than collingwoods and id say that us saints fans are close to the other end of the scale for this but on saturday night we had our chance to give our share of abuse to collingwoods early leavers, and they couldnt handle it!

i was in m29 and there was a whole section of us waving goodbye to them and clapping them off and they could have just walked away but no they had to come back and try to start fights and so on

21 years old, proud member since 1998!
4ever_saint
Club Player

kudos to your section :lol: that was magnificant- the waving off- great stuff and just made the atmosphere of the game all the sweeter.

there were two fights around the ground from what i've heard, one near the cheersquad and one on the wing i believe. really disgraceful from the filth supporters.

wallbanger
Club Player

Yep - I was right near the one on the wing and it was a fair biffo - lots of punches thrown and quite a few blokes involved. Took 3 years for security to turn up and then when the coppers came it was a 15y.o guy and a girl to try and maintain the peace over 20 brawling drunken fools. Unbelievable.

Still, that's what Christine Nixon wants - and I know from experience!

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
marksnsparks
Club Player

I was in M56 and didn't realise there was a bit of biffo...wondered what the line of stwards was for. Saw the waving goodbye though...wish I'd had my camera...would have been my screensaver by now :wink:

danners
Club Player

it was awesome when dale thomas made yet another mistake in the last quarter and we all started with the "you are a d**khead" chant

21 years old, proud member since 1998!
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Just remember for Dale Thomas, long may he have a long and illustrious career but he will always be called Daisy- which is worth a giggle considering it's from a band of supporters who prides themselves on their feral style of living and their macho image.