Huge favour mark#2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HarveysDeciple

Huge favour mark#2

Hi guys, asking a big favour again as has been the theme in the finals.

I required a barcode number in week one of the finals and this forums generosity saw me acquire one and I am in the same predicament again.

My whole family are members and we have gathered up all our barcodes ready to book tomorrow morning, however the girlfriend is a non member and I was wondering if any sainters fans aren't going to the match and might be able to pm me a barcode number? I will be forever in there debt.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I think I'm going to have to join the bandwagon, the GF is in need of a ticket aswell, would love it if somebody could hook me up with a barcode, the only incentive I can offer is I'm a bee's **** away from turning her from the pies to us...

Would be greatly appreciated :)

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

I will mate

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
gooner
Club Player

Check your PMs. Just sent it. If HarveysDeciple doesn't need it can you send it to Armooo

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

gooner wrote:Check your PMs. Just sent it. If HarveysDeciple doesn't need it can you send it to Armooo
Same goes with me

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
HarveysDeciple

thanks fid... and gooner (although my computer is lagging and your pm is yet to arrive). I will forward gooner's to armooo...I may need one for wednesday's grand final ballet also if anyone is feeling ultra generous lol social club.

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

I got one too if anyone is desperate

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: Huge favour mark#2

HarveysDeciple wrote: the girlfriend is a non member
I do trust that this situation will change, one way or another prior to the start of the 2009 season :roll: :wink: !!

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:
I do trust that this situation will change, one way or another prior to the start of the 2009 season :roll: :wink: !!
You know HD if you really love the Club you will do the right thing and get the Family Membership in May :wink:

plus the baby bonus - what more can you ask for?

8-)

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
Eastern wrote:
You know HD if you really love the Club you will do the right thing and get the Family Membership in May :wink:

plus the baby bonus - what more can you ask for?

8-)
Can someone please send an ambulance with working de-fribulators to yipper's (grandpa's) house..............................quickly :roll: :lol: :wink: !!

gooner
Club Player

HarveysDeciple wrote:thanks fid... and gooner (although my computer is lagging and your pm is yet to arrive). I will forward gooner's to armooo...I may need one for wednesday's grand final ballet also if anyone is feeling ultra generous lol social club.
OK I think it's been sent now.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
HarveysDeciple

Eastern wrote:
lol. Yes an 09 membership will all the trimmings is certainly being purchased.
And as for ponting's comment...........maybe when the gold coast is in, but certainly no earlier :wink:

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
:D

St Michele
Club Player

If someone needs one just pm me as I have an interstate members ticket and can;t go ( I wish I could am more than happy for someone to use it)

Michele

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Hi HD,

had I known you could have used the same one all of the first 3 weeks of the finals.

However I certainly need them for the GF :lol: