Herald Sun

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HXT

Herald Sun

Did anyone notice in a letter to Mike Shean today talking about Leigh Fisher being underrated by the Saints, Mike replies by not only using Sam Fishers name instead of Leigh,but a large photo of Sam in his column- tardy by the Hearld Sun and a sign of lack of repect for our team :roll:

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i think you will find that sheehan has responded rightly, but the sub editors stuffed up by adding the wrong picture and caption.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Saintschampions08
Club Player

Re: Herald Sun

HXT wrote:Did anyone notice in a letter to Mike Shean today talking about Leigh Fisher being underrated by the Saints, Mike replies by not only using Sam Fishers name instead of Leigh,but a large photo of Sam in his column- tardy by the Hearld Sun and a sign of lack of repect for our team :roll:
At least theirs a reason you know why we're sponsored by the age...

HXT

Agree
Would'nt happen to a Collingwood player I suspect, which they would fawn over

jk23
Club Player

You would think the scum are not playing anyone in the finals, all week it's been about them, every page of the sport ,every day this week!!!

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

It's Mike SHEAHAN. And, I still rate Leigh Fisher as a straight running, tight marking half back. He can take a mark above his head under pressure and kicks both sides. I don't know to what extent his hammies-off-the-bone injuries have had on him, but whatever it is, I bet it hasn't made him into a midfield tagger.

I hate when a coach tries to turn a player into something he isn't. What inevitably happens is that the player goes badly, is dropped and either comes back in his right position or goes elsewhere because the coach will not admit he is wrong. I would suggest that Ross Lyon gets the tapes of the last four rounds of 2003 and the first 6 rounds of 2004 and think again. Let's face it, anyone is better than the golden giver, Sam Gilbert, who would have been at home in the Saints sides of the eighties.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I think the sub-editor will have a bit of explaining as it the sub-editor's job in relation to provide the CORRECT photos and captions.
Having said that Mike Sheahan needs to provide a "Correction and we were wrong" in his next column.