SF1: St Kilda team vs Collingwood

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Muir_32
Club Player

..... Sorry about the lack of punctuation. :oops:

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

:roll: can people come to the realisation Xavier Clarke is a dud.... has never done anything and never will... was worst on ground on the weekend and with no fitness is an absolute liability

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:I'm sure they're putting in.....but there is little output.
Well they obviously see things differently.

You think that there is little output, but do you actually know what these players are instructed to do and if they're performing to those instructions?

I certainly don't.
Doesn't stop me from complaining about individual acts freom players during a game, but to seriously suggest that I would know better than the coaches/selection panel on who should/shouldn't play is laughable.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote::roll: can people come to the realisation Xavier Clarke is a dud.... has never done anything and never will... was worst on ground on the weekend and with no fitness is an absolute liability
second time you have said it clown.

once was idiotic enough twice shows your complete and utter loack of knowledge re football.

WTF have you ever done on a football field you internet hero?

F*** all I would imagine.

Another Clarke basher.

We had the hate toward Raph earlier this year. Now X is back from injury we have this nuffy moron.

Piss off you cabbage :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

You think that there is little output, but do you actually know what these players are instructed to do and if they're performing to those instructions?

I certainly don't.
Doesn't stop me from complaining about individual acts freom players during a game, but to seriously suggest that I would know better than the coaches/selection panel on who should/shouldn't play is laughable.
If they're instructed to not do much then Lyon is a genius and he's got it exactly right with them :wink:

Bring back the Lockett era
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote::roll: can people come to the realisation Xavier Clarke is a dud.... has never done anything and never will... was worst on ground on the weekend and with no fitness is an absolute liability
ffs he just came back from a Leg injury had 1 bad game, after being out for 12 weeks and you being a d**khead call him a dud, What position do u play?

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
second time you have said it clown.

once was idiotic enough twice shows your complete and utter loack of knowledge re football.

WTF have you ever done on a football field you internet hero?

F*** all I would imagine.

Another Clarke basher.

We had the hate toward Raph earlier this year. Now X is back from injury we have this nuffy moron.

Piss off you cabbage :roll: :roll: :roll:
The fact that you defend him shows you know nothing... i'm sick of these Clarke's playing on potential when they offer nothing! Utter mistakes pick 4 and 8! Pffft in front of guns, Beveridge had lost the plot, he was very overrated also.

Who are you? You're a no one and I am allowed to say my opinion, I was reiterating my point as someone asked why he was dropped in front of McQualter who does the job.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

I certainly don't.
If they're instructed to not do much then Lyon is a genius and he's got it exactly right with them :wink:
Yopu're obviously not seeing what they are seeing with regards to these players.
Out of curiosity, have you seen many games live?

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

ralphysaints35 wrote:
ffs he just came back from a Leg injury had 1 bad game, after being out for 12 weeks and you being a d**khead call him a dud, What position do u play?
Play midfield does that make a difference? Should have never been selected in the first place missed about 12 tackles on the weekend he wasn't alone but has never delivered. Hopefully other teams overrate him like our supporters so we can offer him as trade bait

Young Georgie
Club Player

Muir_32 wrote:..... Sorry about the lack of punctuation. :oops:
...sorry about the lack of respect and the personal insults that posters resort to after a bad day at the office. Welcome Muir_32!

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
Play midfield does that make a difference? Should have never been selected in the first place missed about 12 tackles on the weekend he wasn't alone but has never delivered. Hopefully other teams overrate him like our supporters so we can offer him as trade bait
Sorry to dah your hopes, but he's only on a 1 year contract so it would be unlikely that we could trade him for much of anything.

I'm pretty sure I've witnessed him play a number of good games. I don't reckon he would have got to 105 senior games if he had 'never delivered'.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.
That is a crap comment Joffa. A really stupid thing to say.

noob
Club Player

i don't think it was a good idea either bringing back clarke. he should just prepare himself for next year. ross lyon and co obviously known what there doing.. they are the coaches..

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.

not its not.

Look at the players who are constantly bagged insulted abused and subjected to the most hateful vitriol
Raph
X
Jimmy.

I am sick of this vieled racism and will call it as I see it.

Lance or James??

realdeal
Club Player

Bono wrote:with a bit of luck, Armitage will get more than 10 minutes on the ground in each quarter.
I think you'll find he played 93% last time he played.

but i digress, i don't think Ball wll play. I take it Birss will come in but who knows, its been interesting to say the least watching to see where he turns up week to week. Has been a little unlucky it seems.

I was abit wary of X playing last week after so long out and it proved correct but after playing him i thought they'd have to give him 2 weeks.

Gardiner has been playing because of our structure but with him out and Allen not ready i think they've decided to concentrate on the area the Pies have hurt us the last 2 times... midfield and clearances.

I hope this time we actually play someone on L.Davis too!

Lets keep our confidence up and whip this mob! :D

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.
You are such an imbecile you make me sick....You really showed your attitude and overall IQ with that comment...

It has nothing to do with his race and I hope you get banned or warned for that comment you vermon...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

noob wrote:i don't think it was a good idea either bringing back clarke. he should just prepare himself for next year. ross lyon and co obviously known what there doing.. they are the coaches..
I agree. X seemed totally underdone for the task against Geelong.

It would seem the coaches have realised their mistake and hung up his senior boots to 2009.

Good move. If X can come back and show his skill (even though some internet hero's who are closet bigots thinks he has none :roll: ) next year when completely fit.

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.

not its not.

Look at the players who are constantly bagged insulted abused and subjected to the most hateful vitriol
Raph
X
Jimmy.

Your right. I actualy had a dream that there have been posts on Kosi, Milney, Blake and Rix and how bad they are and should be traded. As I said must have been a dream.

I stand by your comment as crap and you should apologise.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mightysainters wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.
You are such an imbecile you make me sick....You really showed your attitude and overall IQ with that comment...

It has nothing to do with his race and I hope you get banned or warned for that comment you vermon...
touched a nevere did I?

Thought as much.

Lance or James??

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
mightysainters wrote:
ralphysaints35 wrote:
racist.

not its not.

Raph
X
Jimmy.

Maybe because Raph and X ARE NOT IN OUR BEST 22 you absolute moron! Neither is Ferguson, Allen, Fiora... but they're NOT playing! I would have said the same thing if they were in the team...

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

In hidnsight, X should not have been selected. Ok changes. Let's see if Birss comes in for Ball.

The only other options are to bring in untried kids, coz we got no one else really.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

Joffa you seriously have issues.... Of course it touched a nerve, as it would with anyone being called a racist... Pathetic and really uneducated although no one expects anything more from you.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:X seemed totally underdone for the task against Geelong. It would seem the coaches have realised their mistake and hung up his senior boots to 2009.
at full fitness he is in our best 22 and he had been named in the scorps' best a couple of times.

but it's a big call for a player who has missed so much time from senior football to be played first up in a final against geelong.

hope he can get a full pre-season into him and make an impact in 2009 along with his "little" brother.

realdeal
Club Player

can't we leave the petty over sensitive racist rubbish alone.
the easiest thing is just to ignore it!

lets talk about footy!! we're in the finals people!!