What would you give up for Kerr?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Re: What would you give up for Kerr?

azza12 wrote:What would you give up for Kerr?
Our soul as a football club........hell throw Cousins in there so we can go back to the "party boy" days. While we are recruiting merceneries lets lets get Bret Fauve, Christiano Ronaldo and Sonny Bill Williams too

BANG BANG
Last edited by Hurricane on Tue 09 Sep 2008 1:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i have a good mate who is a port fan.
he rates dal as a star.

monday night we were having tea at the pub as a footy club, and obviously the talk started about the saints as i had just got back from the cats game that morning and met the team at the pub for monday festivities still decked out head to toe in saints gear.

"dal santo, is a gun....his foot skills are awesome, he is your best player"
he said to me (and has said numerous times)

"hmmm, better than roo or goddard or fisher?" i said
"he is your best player" was his reply

i told him about saintsational and how alot of peeps are now under rating dal and think he should be up for trade bait at the end of this year, cutting his contract short (i believe?)

"seriously, if u guys get rid of him, u are completely stupid, u know he has skill and talent, ok he hasnt shown his best for a few weeks but christ the bloke is a gun.... one of the worst things u could do as a club is to trade him"
"not even if it got us kerr or cousins?" i asked
"pfft...why swap a great player for a great player?.....just stay with him, he is a gun"

...and even though he is a power supporter.....i totally agree with him.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:
Our soul as a football club........hell throw Cousins in there so we can go back to the "party boy" days. While we are recruiting merceneries lets lets get Bret Fauve, Christiano Ronaldo and Sonny Bill Williams too

BANG BANG
I agree, let's finished 13th for the next decade and have pleasant guys who aren't all that good at footy, but smile when they pose for a photo with fans.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
Hurricane wrote:

BANG BANG
I agree, let's finished 13th for the next decade and have pleasant guys who aren't all that good at footy, but smile when they pose for a photo with fans.
So you ahve to be a drunk, druggie, thug or mercenary to be any good at footy?

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:Doesn't it sounds ridiculous though?? Kerr for Dal Santo. A few years back you'd have given 2 Kerrs for one Dal Santo. It's a bloody joke! :(

Maybe we pay these blokes too much?? The Cats have taken pay cuts and are setting the field on fire. Begs the question.

no way. dal was good. but kerr was always better. 2 kerrs for one dal santo. what u smoking??? kerr is a GUN. dal is skillful but slow and not aggressive enough. not in kerrs company sorry. 2 years ago kerr would have won the brownlow but was DQed. how can u say 2 kerrs for 1 dal santo?

some saints fans talk so much crap about their players.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

anyone. kerr would be our best player.

saintjake
Club Player

kosi dal and fiora

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

evertonfc wrote:
Hurricane wrote:

BANG BANG
I can hear that head banging from here everton

8-)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
Hurricane wrote:

BANG BANG
I can hear that head banging from here everton

8-)
i have posted on this topic before a million times. people that go on about "character" are so full of it. its pro footy not the choir. hey, what would u rather - we have guy the virgin sebastian at full forward or fev or buddy??

sonny bill williams is a great player and a family man and ronaldo is probably the best player in the world. so no sure what u are on about here. really . i bet a million bucks that the pies keep dids. why ? cos lip service aside, malthouse and eddie know that football is football. and thats all that really counts.

Jack Daniels Magic

Con Gorozidis wrote:
St. Luke wrote:Doesn't it sounds ridiculous though?? Kerr for Dal Santo. A few years back you'd have given 2 Kerrs for one Dal Santo. It's a bloody joke! :(

Maybe we pay these blokes too much?? The Cats have taken pay cuts and are setting the field on fire. Begs the question.

no way. dal was good. but kerr was always better. 2 kerrs for one dal santo. what u smoking??? kerr is a GUN. dal is skillful but slow and not aggressive enough. not in kerrs company sorry. 2 years ago kerr would have won the brownlow but was DQed. how can u say 2 kerrs for 1 dal santo?

some saints fans talk so much crap about their players.

CORRECT:

Kerr = gun with pace
NDS = spud gun

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Kosi

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Jack Daniels Magic wrote:
CORRECT:

Kerr = gun with pace
NDS = spud gun
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.