2007 - QF1

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Something For Kate
Club Player

2007 - QF1

Don't worry guys. Norf got pumped by over 100 in their first final then came back the next week and beat the Hawks. We can do it too. We've got an awesome team. X and Raf just had bad games and the umpires were boooo. We'll smash the Pies.

Jesus - Protect me from Your followers ....
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

hmmmmmmm

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

WTF has that got to do with anything......another year, other teams.....and completely irrelevant

Hughjarce
Club Player

There are some delusional people on here thats for sure.

Both the Clarkes careers are at crossroads and should be used as trade bait.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

i thought raph was one of out better players to be honest. at least he was willing to take some chances and have a bit of a run.

nicko016
Club Player

I don't think it will be as much of a problem as the fact that we are playing Collingwood is. Our inconsistency this year, has meant we've been in this situation a few times and have generally shown that we can bounce back well. Generally, it seems that teams in this position generally bounce back pretty well. For us, just think back to 2004 after we got smashed in every way against Brisbane by about 80 points. That day, as a young side, we got smashed physically and on the scoreboard, yet came out the following week to have a good win against Sydney.

Unfortunately, though I'm not very confident about Collingwood becuase they seem to have our measure, especially when they beat us in Rnd 18 or 19 when we had a much better team on paper. For me, this is the greater worry.

marksnsparks
Club Player

Don't worry, we'll beat the filth. They caught us cold last time around as they were fired up after the Shaw/Didak incident.

We lost today because it fits with the script. They'll make a movie about the Saints 2008 one day.....AFL equivalent of Rocky.

Or I could have had one beer too many... :cry: