Relax everyone...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Relax everyone...

One way or another, we WILL be in a Preliminary Final....

If we don't win today, we will definitely beat Collingwood next week. The last three times we played Collingwood, they were the underdogs and us the favourites. We all know they are the playing conditions we thrive on. So no matter what happens we will beat Collingwood.

Of course, a win today means Geelong will have to face Collingwood. After they lost just their SECOND game of the year to a team which won eight games less than them all year. HOW PISSED will the cats be then? Poor magpies....

It gives me great pleasure to know we will in one way or another contribute to the end of Collingwood's season.

Of course, should the pies beat the cats next week - think about it, our biggest challenger is eliminated. So this is win, win either way. We either end Collingwood's season directly, indirectly or give ourselves an ENORMOUS chance for the flag.

I can smell it.... Victory.... its inevitable.

:lol: 8-) :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I disagree....the Pies have been terrific last year and again in one game of the finals this year.....they nearly beat Geelong last year remember in the Prelim?

Schillaci
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:I disagree....the Pies have been terrific last year and again in one game of the finals this year.....they nearly beat Geelong last year remember in the Prelim?
Agree with your disagreement. Pies were good in Adelaide last night and have neutered us twice this year already. If the cats thump us today our confidence stocks may plummet big time if the Pies get off to a good start against us too.

This is all jumping the gun stuff though so who knows?

hilairehinshelwood
Club Player

Form has dipped for most teams after they have played the cats.