Happy to hear it...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Happy to hear it...

Every newspaper ive read, every tv show ive watched, everyone ive listend to on the radio, every geelong supporter ive spoken to all says we are going to get smashed.....Frankly its music to my ears and it makes me smile. I love getting written off, makes victory all that much sweeter

4ever_saint
Club Player

plus, if we lose, people wont be dissapointed as it was expected :P

would much rather be the hunter than the hunted anyway ;)

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

WHEN we win it will be a media DISASTER. All of the "EXPERTS" with egg on their faces and trying to hide same !!

Saintschampions08
Club Player

Herald Sun had 29 people tipping Geelong - The 1 person that tipped the saints was Warney.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Saintschampions08 wrote:Herald Sun had 29 people tipping Geelong - The 1 person that tipped the saints was Warney.
Very astute man, that Warnie :wink:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Saintschampions08 wrote:Herald Sun had 29 people tipping Geelong - The 1 person that tipped the saints was Warney.
Very astute man, that Warnie :wink:
Did he text his tips in :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: !!

Ice Wolf
Club Player

So the kiss of death tipped Geelong?

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Well my wife barracks for the Cats - and she reckons there is "a bit of fear" in the Cats camp - over our sudden form. And the Reiwoldt and Milne factor - sure they are confident - but if a little doubt is seeping in - who knows?
I also like the fact that whoever that moron on League Teams on Fox is - who compared out midfield with theirs completely neglected to mention Goddard - I reckon he will surprise them.
Go Saints!

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
Quixote
SS Life Member

mbogo wrote:Well my wife barracks for the Cats - and she reckons there is "a bit of fear" in the Cats camp - over our sudden form. And the Reiwoldt and Milne factor - sure they are confident - but if a little doubt is seeping in - who knows?
I also like the fact that whoever that moron on League Teams on Fox is - who compared out midfield with theirs completely neglected to mention Goddard - I reckon he will surprise them.
Go Saints!

YES - love the fact that a lot of judges, barring the rather astute ones, are neglecting GODDARD when talking about midfield battles!! I reckon LING will tag him!!

Also, on Warney being the only person to tip St Kilda - didn't he WIN the HUN SuperCoach Competition??

Bowled SHANE!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

IMO Goddard is too big and strong for Ling. :)

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
super dooper
Club Player

Re: Happy to hear it...

Sainter_4_life wrote:Every newspaper ive read, every tv show ive watched, everyone ive listend to on the radio, every geelong supporter ive spoken to all says we are going to get smashed.....Frankly its music to my ears and it makes me smile. I love getting written off, makes victory all that much sweeter
I think Liam Pickerings comments the other night, that "geelong will roll over stk like a speed bump" typifies everything u have said. Its this kind of comment that it would feel me with so much joy to pump the cats.

Got absolutely nothing to lose - as long as we have a red hot crack im not too fussed.

Tomorrow has the potential to be the defining moments of peoples careers, lets hope we stand tall and take our chances!!

Go sainters!!

noob
Club Player

if we win, i've got no doubt whoever goes for geelong or even the media will just make thousands of excuses.

Saintschampions08
Club Player

Ice Wolf wrote:
Yep - by 50 points.

saintm
Club Player

His reasoning for the tip was not to underestimate the Robert Harvey factor!!

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Saintschampions08 wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Yep - by 50 points.
Correct me if im wrong but the kiss of death is meant to tip the loser right?

esaint66
SS Life Member

Ice Wolf wrote:
Saintschampions08 wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Yep - by 50 points.
Correct me if im wrong but the kiss of death is meant to tip the loser right?

That's what i thought.