I can't listen to the Radio or the Punters anymore

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I can't listen to the Radio or the Punters anymore

It's driving me nuts! Might as well roll out the red carpet and give the Cup to the Cats according to some! LIKE HELL!

SEN is driving me bonkers! I can't stomach any more of it! Jezuz I hope we give it to Geelong on Sunday! Or at least scare the crap outta them! :evil:

Too strong, too fast, too talented! Bah! Nice to see Hayes isn't daunted by the task ahead of him! Our guns will stand up and led the way!

http://www.saints.com.au/News/NewsArtic ... wsId=67031

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

“He along with Bally has driven a lot of our areas and he’s led the midfield well. From that point of view I don’t think he gets recognised as much outside (the club) as he does inside,â€

yipper
SS Life Member

The working week is almost over - thank goodness. Haven't been that focussed on work all week, been trying to read everything I can get about our chances, or the teams, going to training and just anything footy all week. Been driving with my scarf out the window all week (probably needs a wash now!!) Everyone who has come to see me all week has wanted to talk footy - how we gunna go etc. It's like in 97' when it was like you were playing the game instead of just barracking!! It's week's like this that make it all worthwhile - being a Sainter. All those miserable days through the 80's - the heartbreaks, the highlights, the Trevor Barkers and Rob Harveys. Just been so bloody proud all week - I am a Sainter. Wouldn't have it any other way!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Joey
Club Player

Imagine what all of them will be saying and what will be in the papers if we get up!!

A champion is not defined by a number of wins, but by the courage shown to get up when your down
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I've gone into lockdown, not watching the sports news and not reading all the papers.
Don't want to put the mozz on us.
Sick to death about how Geelong has this in the bag-if not us, then someone please take it off the handbaggers.
Remember 1999, it was all about Essendon winning the flag, no-one else had a look in and then Carlton beat them in the Preliminary Final and then the Kangaroos ended up winning the flag.
So to all those Geelong floggers, especially Liam Pickering, "be afraid, be very afraid" (written and authorised by G. Thomas)

GRAMophone
Club Player

Fev picked us - on the footy show last night. [ Nor sure that gives me a lot of confidence] :?

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
Solar
Saintsational Legend

been down in geelong for the past two days...

There is a sense of being almost scared of the possibility of losing. I believe they are s*** scared of playing us and with the idea that if they lose it will be a date with the pies in an elimination semi final the week after.

Only had one comment of my scarf, they are not the rabid fans of last year.

I think they have peaked, ready to be plucked.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
gooner
Club Player

Joey wrote:Imagine what all of them will be saying and what will be in the papers if we get up!!
If we beat them they'll say that we're spent after that effort and we'll never beat them twice in a finals series.

Why bother reading the 'experts'? They just spew twaddle.
I've yet to read an article about footy by someone who knew more than I did. :wink:

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis