Sundays Game at the G.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Sundays Game at the G.

Ok so we're at the G this week the atmosphere is going to be electric can't wait to see the boys on the big stage.

Saints love the dome saints play the dome better then most but i think playing in the outside conditions against the cats at the G is a plus for us.

Cats under a roof in perfect conditions vs cats outside in the elements i no what i prefer. Can't wait to see our boys put em to the test.

Very confident this week.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm very confident also. I think we've got the speed and skill to pull this off!

The weekend isn't coming fast enough for me, but at the same time I hope it comes long enough to settle the team’s nerves and sort out any last minute physical niggles anyone might have. From all accounts this will be a fast and furious encounter! :twisted:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
sainter123
Club Player

ive been waiting to watch saints play them agian after that losse early in the season.
i think saints have come a long way since then.

if i can remember back we were leading them to half time and then basically stop.
this time with a four quarter effort we will roll the bastard. we will smash them
go sainters.
>>>>>>> :D :D :D :D :D :wink: