ESSENDON FANS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

marksnsparks
Club Player

Speaking of Essendon fans, I took my Bombers supporting son to the game in the hope of breaking his will once an for all.

Sadly, it didn't work, and if that didn't work nothing will. All I'm left to do is acknowledge the tough little bugger's loyalty.

Not sure how he'll react to being cut out of the will though... :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

had this twat bomber fan in the row in front of me a few seats to the side...
ball was down the opposite end away from us and i was watching thru the binoculars...he was just watching normally.
he spat about some decision that wasnt called by the umps, i cant even remember what it was for...(think it was for holding the footy yet one of our guys managed to squeeze a little dinky kick out, not sure)
"mate u have no idea" says i
"and i spose u have played afl have ya" was the reply
"no mate, i havent, but i can tell that u have never kicked a footy in ya life, learn the rules"
................ was the reply.

i have no prob when someone gets done for something, or doesnt get done, if the call is right...if its our blokes then so be it, if its holding the ball, its holding the ball, if its too high, its too high....but some peeps just want it all and everything should be thrown out the window because its THEIR team.

really pisses me off.
if the decision is correct STFU and cop it on the chin.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:had this twat bomber fan in the row in front of me a few seats to the side...
ball was down the opposite end away from us and i was watching thru the binoculars...he was just watching normally.
he spat about some decision that wasnt called by the umps, i cant even remember what it was for...(think it was for holding the footy yet one of our guys managed to squeeze a little dinky kick out, not sure)
"mate u have no idea" says i
"and i spose u have played afl have ya" was the reply
"no mate, i havent, but i can tell that u have never kicked a footy in ya life, learn the rules"
................ was the reply.

i have no prob when someone gets done for something, or doesnt get done, if the call is right...if its our blokes then so be it, if its holding the ball, its holding the ball, if its too high, its too high....but some peeps just want it all and everything should be thrown out the window because its THEIR team.

really pisses me off.
if the decision is correct STFU and cop it on the chin.
i must be so tired, just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what luke ball had to do with it and how he was watching. Then realised you meant the ball and the other guy :oops:

i tend to ignore those people. Even if one of our players gets caught or doesnt ill say thats 'holding the ball for sure' or lucky he didnt get called for running too far. When that one eyed supporter will be out of their seat if its called.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

The tool in front of us (L3 A36 RP) was calling St Kilda victims. Victims this victims that, jumping up & clapping all St Kilda mistakes (he didn't get much of a chance to clap any Essendon achievements!).

We went & sat with some friends at half time & I'm spewing I didn't get the chance to give this social misfit a burst.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Just saw the replay - very noticeable the massive gaps in their social clubs areas during the last quarter - when they had players retiring that's just inexcusable.

Pathetic and miserable "supporters?"!!!!!

Saints94
SS Life Member

There all Basterds they can all get stuffed

Solar
Saintsational Legend

alot of pathetic supporters but you get that in most clubs, just seem to be more on mass sunday night

Clapping/jeering on mass every missed point, bleating about riewoldts free kicks, booing roo

Then there were those on level 3 who decided that an exciting period of play in our forward line with top 4 on the line would be a lovely time to slowly walk down the aisle in front of us.... ignorant wankers.....

I can't believe you would not stay around and say thanks to some loyal players.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
spert
Saintsational Legend

Never liked Essendon supporters -aggro whingers

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

I've been thanking all the Essendon supporters at work. :lol:

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Had my best mate with me who just happens to be an Essendon fan. Probably the only one in existance who clapped our good play and didnt crack the sooks when I (jokingly of course) bagged Lloyd.

Most Essendon fans (and fans of all other clubs for that matter) make me sick. Anyone booing Robert Harvey knows less than nothing about football PERIOD.

Still working on switching my mate to the good guys (a.k.a The Mighty Saints) he mentioned a premership would do the trick.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Garibaldi
Club Player

I like Mal Michaels, always have. He has been poorly treated by clubs over the years but kept on. Mal is a driving force for the Game in Papua New Guinea. Deserves more from AFL fans.

boo effin hoo
marksnsparks
Club Player

Garibaldi wrote:I like Mal Michaels, always have. He has been poorly treated by clubs over the years but kept on. Mal is a driving force for the Game in Papua New Guinea. Deserves more from AFL fans.
Personally I think you're right, but very brave of you to praise Michael on this forum I can tell you!