2004, 2005 & 2008 compared

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ackland St. Blues
Club Player

Ablett might have 28 touches and kick three, as might Gram, but his dashing runs, pace and verve...
You forgot to add "turnovers" as one of Gram's attributes.

As for taking Gram over Ablett. Are you serious? A laughable assertion.

I'm curious, would you take Schneider over S.Johnson?

Ackland St. Blues
Club Player

When comparing Geelong and St. Kilda and the seasons of '04, '05 and '08 only one thing comes to mind.

That Paul Chapman was right. Geelong is the better side and Geelong had the better kids.

Next.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ackland St. Blues wrote:
Ablett might have 28 touches and kick three, as might Gram, but his dashing runs, pace and verve...
You forgot to add "turnovers" as one of Gram's attributes.

As for taking Gram over Ablett. Are you serious? A laughable assertion.

I'm curious, would you take Schneider over S.Johnson?
Tell me Hackland Street Blues, do you also lecture your fellow travellers on Tanking Carlscum, or so you save your wisdom for other fan forums?

Ackland St. Blues
Club Player

Tell me Hackland Street Blues, do you also lecture your fellow travellers on Tanking Carlscum, or so you save your wisdom for other fan forums?
I assume you are referring to Carlton? My moniker refers to another type of "blues". Perhaps it could be summed up as feelings that are associated with many, many years of failure and an insecurity that appears with any sign of success.

I do like what you have done with my handle, adding the "H" and all. Very clever. I suspect that Milne now has someone to play witn at the Moorabbin Mensa Club.

Cheers

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Ackland St. Blues wrote:
I assume you are referring to Carlton? My moniker refers to another type of "blues". Perhaps it could be summed up as feelings that are associated with many, many years of failure and an insecurity that appears with any sign of success.

I do like what you have done with my handle, adding the "H" and all. Very clever. I suspect that Milne now has someone to play witn at the Moorabbin Mensa Club.

Cheers
I really worry about the mentality of someone posting on another clubs website. First thing I would question is he obviously has no life and secondly has no brain.