Casey On Sat

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Casey On Sat

Casey's Game will be at 1:10 pm and will be shown Live on ABC TV at 1:00 Sat

It was changed to the ABC Match just thought i would let people know if you didnt know

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
lendog heaven
Club Player

good work-thanks!

Tramps like us.............
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for that

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
casey scorp
Club Player

The weather forecast is looking a bit grim between now and then, but hopefully by Saturday it will be entering into a clearing phase.

Looking forward to seeing lots of Saints supporters out at Casey Fields.

Last home game at Casey Fields for the Saints listed Casey Scorpions players (other than possibly a final).

It's the end of an era (if short periods can be eras) of St Kilda's relationship with Casey Fields.

BTW, when Saints supporters return to Casey Fields next year as Sandringham supporters, you'll see evidence of a lot of work at the VFL complex with additional facilties for spectators as well as extension of the pavilion for Melbourne Football Club. Naturally I'll keep Saintsationalists up to date with progress as facilities for MFC at Casey Fields surge ahead of our ...... (I'll leave it there for now!).

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

casey scorp wrote:BTW, when Saints supporters return to Casey Fields next year as Sandringham supporters, you'll see evidence of a lot of work at the VFL complex with additional facilties for spectators as well as extension of the pavilion for Melbourne Football Club. Naturally I'll keep Saintsationalists up to date with progress as facilities for MFC at Casey Fields surge ahead of our ...... (I'll leave it there for now!).
Why would we care? You're easily the most agenda-driven poster on here.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

casey scorp wrote:The weather forecast is looking a bit grim between now and then, but hopefully by Saturday it will be entering into a clearing phase.

Last home game at Casey Fields for the Saints listed Casey Scorpions players (other than possibly a final).

It's the end of an era (if short periods can be eras) of St Kilda's relationship with Casey Fields.

BTW, when Saints supporters return to Casey Fields next year as Sandringham supporters, you'll see evidence of a lot of work at the VFL complex with additional facilties for spectators as well as extension of the pavilion for Melbourne Football Club. Naturally I'll keep Saintsationalists up to date with progress as facilities for MFC at Casey Fields surge ahead of our ...... (I'll leave it there for now!).
Thank god we dont have to go back there. That is one away game I will not see.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Simple question for you CaseyScorp.

Are you a Saints or Casey person first?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

casey scorp wrote:The weather forecast is looking a bit grim between now and then, but hopefully by Saturday it will be entering into a clearing phase.

Thanks casey scorp...i look forward to your reports..I'll definitely be there for the Sandy v Casey game.It's my favourite VFL ground..

I was going to watch the game on TV on Saturday but maybe i'll go instead......

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
Ilzy#8
Club Player

Otiman wrote:
casey scorp wrote:BTW, when Saints supporters return to Casey Fields next year as Sandringham supporters, you'll see evidence of a lot of work at the VFL complex with additional facilties for spectators as well as extension of the pavilion for Melbourne Football Club. Naturally I'll keep Saintsationalists up to date with progress as facilities for MFC at Casey Fields surge ahead of our ...... (I'll leave it there for now!).
Why would we care? You're easily the most agenda-driven poster on here.
Otiman, I think you might actually find quite a few people on here care... just because you don't doesn't mean the others have to pay for it.

It's always interesting to find out about new developments, especially with something we've (as saintsationalists) have been involved with.

#13 BALLBANDWAGON Member

" You don't lose a game, you just run out of time to score "
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Why bother Casey Scorp?

If the game is on TV live why would most of us bother driving 50 K's to Cranny?

I did it once, nice little ground, good vantage points, but way, way too far away to go there again.

As for Casey Fields next year and beyond, I couldn't care less.

Our VFL future is at Sandy on Beach Rd.

May not be as swish as Casey Fields, but at least it's within reasonable driving distance of the majority of our fan base.