Best Ive seen from Riewoldt in 3 years

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

I had my doubts earlier in the season, but I must say that he has grown into the captaincy with aplomb. A true leader. I also noticed this when he removed the bulk of his strapping.

Am in total awe of how he can take the game on, and lift another notch when it's required.

Is currently a Top 5 AFL player.

Anyone who still finds aspects of his game to whinge about are totally clueless IMO.

Give him some good delivery of the pill, and he's 100% better than Franklin. Would take him any day over Buddy.

On current form, he should be AA captain, but who knows with the selectors.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:I had my doubts earlier in the season, but I must say that he has grown into the captaincy with aplomb. A true leader. I also noticed this when he removed the bulk of his strapping.

Am in total awe of how he can take the game on, and lift another notch when it's required.

Is currently a Top 5 AFL player.

Anyone who still finds aspects of his game to whinge about are totally clueless IMO.

Give him some good delivery of the pill, and he's 100% better than Franklin. Would take him any day over Buddy.

On current form, he should be AA captain, but who knows with the selectors.
he won't be aa captain, no chance of that, he doesn't smile enough like the smiling douchebag brad johnson

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.