To our legal team of supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

To our legal team of supporters

Can any of you tell me if there is a time frame of when the tribunal sit after a player or persons are reported. Or do all the different leagues set their own time frame. It would be good if someone knew the answer to this.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Each League has it's own set of rules re timeframes.
WHy do you ask?

stairwaytoheaven
Club Player

THANKS Mr. Majic. I ask as i beieve that three weeks is way to long to wait for a heraing after a report.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stairwaytoheaven wrote:THANKS Mr. Majic. I ask as i beieve that three weeks is way to long to wait for a heraing after a report.
IUnless there have been no games since the report I'm not sure any league can delay a report past the next round of matches?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

stairwaytoheaven wrote:THANKS Mr. Majic. I ask as i beieve that three weeks is way to long to wait for a heraing after a report.
There might be other circumstances. Availability of witnesses, sickness etc, etc. 3 Weeks seems a bit long but would need to know ALL the circumstances !!

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
IUnless there have been no games since the report I'm not sure any league can delay a report past the next round of matches?
Except the AFL of course. After virtually ripping James Hirds eye out of its socket the AFL decided to hear the case against Dunkley AFTER he played in the Grand Final. What a crock of sh1t.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Selhurst Saint wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Except the AFL of course. After virtually ripping James Hirds eye out of its socket the AFL decided to hear the case against Dunkley AFTER he played in the Grand Final. What a crock of sh1t.
I believe that was as a reuslt of legal action from the Swans gaining an injunction against teh Tribunal hearing the case.