Put your balls on the line

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

esaint66
SS Life Member

ralphysaints35 wrote:
Armoooo wrote:I think we will win 3 out of our last 4 losing to Freo, we will still make the top 4....
why will we lose to freo?

We lost to West Coast at Subi and Freo are a better side than West Coast and we don't travel well to Subi ... Help ???

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

We win three of the next four, albeit only due to the soft run home factor. Our horrible away form is a concern for the Freo game, whilst Adelaide are capable of knocking us off, as is Collingwood.

That we've played only 1.5 games of top-shelf footy this year (Melbourne and 2nd half v Hawthorn) doesn't fill me with confidence.

My prediction:

We don't win 4/4 and that costs us fourth, but we win in the first week of the finals. We're then bundled out the next week.

As I say every year, you want to be a chance of winning the Prelim with 10 minutes to go...that's got to be our aim. Because if you pause it there, everyone is on a level footing - and that's where we need to be.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Junior
Club Player

I reckon it all depends on tonight, we win will make the eight and i reckon we will beat Adelaide and Essendon but lose to Freo and finish 5th.

Lose tonight after our performances of the last two weeks and the wheels will have well and truely fallen off and we willl not win another game.

Unfortunately i think we will struggle to beat Collingwood as they are a menatally tougher side than us, and we do not seem to be able to fire up against sides with lots of players out.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

10th...

desperados

So far so good, results are following the script!