Brent Prismall

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

If the price is right, why not?

So now most Cats players are GOP's, but look good because of their stars? :roll:

Gee, I would have thought a player like Prismall, out of contract, would be a no brainer at the right price.

Prismall > Armo IMO.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:If the price is right, why not?

So now most Cats players are GOP's, but look good because of their stars? :roll:

Gee, I would have thought a player like Prismall, out of contract, would be a no brainer at the right price.

Prismall > Armo IMO.
different points of their development. How old is prismall? Must be in his 5th season by now. He aint no youngster. Question is will he compliment our team. IMO no he isn't a key defender, medium forward or fast line runner.

Would rather chance my arm with a tennace and see if we can turn him around. blackjack has pace

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Batnoe

Prismall is only 22...Not that old at all.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:case in point

Stephen Kernahan... one of the all time Carlton greats.

Could barely kick the ball 40m, not a particuarly accurate kick, was just an ok mark and rarely took games apart like the other great CHFs of his time.
Yet he was made to look like a champion CHF because he played in a champion team with players that supported him.

I like Kernahan but on talent, he was not fit to shine Stewart Loewe's boots. Loewe regualarly tore games apart and played some very average teams but history will remember Kernahan as a great and Loewe as a talented but inconsyent player that didn't fire in the big games
dunno about that. sticks was 6'5. could mark and kick. i remember seeing him pump in heaps of long drop punts. was strong overhead.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:If the price is right, why not?

Prismall > Armo IMO.
id take him for sure. no brainer.
is he better than our 30th listed player? of course he is. i mena the arguments are so spurious. one minute people say oh joe bloggs is a good player but cant break into cats (hawks) line-up but would be good for us. next minute you say oh hes good in a good team 9cats) but they make him look good. isnt he good just to make that team? i mean r u saying hes good enough to make cats but not good enough to make saints?

u need to judge each player on his merits.

i would take prismall, tim boyle, didak, kerr or cousins in 2 seconds flat for anything other than a round 1 (kerr is worth a round 1 pick)

the rest i would take after round 1 for certain. all very very good football players. all would add a lot to the saints and be walk up starts.