what i'm happy about (after checking broadcast schedule)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

spidoir
Club Player

what i'm happy about (after checking broadcast schedule)

being able to watch st kilda on the television in WA - but not this week.
oh no:
5 games they have shown of us playing since round 10, awesome. (that is shown before midnight)

2 of those were against West Coast and Freo - so they had to be shown.

3 games of St Kilda since round 10 - that makes me happy. i love supporting a team i cannot watch, especcially when we play hawthorn, North, Collingwood - you know, all the unpopular clubs (ok NM isn't the highest drawing club but do have a large following)

That's fair in a national competition... oh wait, its not a national comp in WA, it is merely the Vics unfaily opressing the WA teams through huge membersip bases, state backing, corporate sponsorship and multi million dollar stadium deals

will it get to the point where i see more of St Kilda LIVE in the flesh than i do on the TV, lets hope not

"The line 'I'm a mad St Kilda supporter' is one of life's great tautologies, because sanity has never been a requisite to follow the fortunes of the red, white and black"
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

pm RogerWA or myself we have a special friend who is showing the game live :wink:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/