Clarkson reminds me of Thomas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintWal
Club Player

Clarkson reminds me of Thomas

With a 29 to 10 free kick count it got me thinking about how rotten our run of luck (bad management) has been with the tribunal and in general the AFL since GT opened his gob and spoke his mind.

Clarkson reminds me of GT in this aspect and it will be interesting to see if similar ramifications happen to the Hawks in the next few years.

I love a good conspiracy!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Sack Clarkson.

:|

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

God help Clarkson...and the Hawks.... if you are right Wal.....:roll:

Without Dimwits hatred of Thomas....So many things would not have occured ..

eg We would not have lost our two points after Sirengate...changing 100 years of the integrity of final results being final...

The draws from Hell during the Thomas reign...etc etc

I wouldn't call it so much a consiracy as an opinion formed on the basis of an overwhelming body of evidence...over a long period :roll:

F@#$ing cheating scumbags :x

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Clarkson's gone.

Move on.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Fonzie always hated GT as Gt sacked him at the Kangas, so Clarkeson will be ok

Before Im 85
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Let the players umpire. Cheating white maggots.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

scumbag troll.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintWal
Club Player

stinger wrote:scumbag troll.....
Please explain?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

one of the very negative posters on here is really a carscum troll posing as a saints supporter...he knows the game is up...but continues with the charade....

SaintWal
Club Player

Thanks. Plot Thickens. Another Conspiracy!!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

OK seriously, this whinging about umpiring decisions has gone on long enough - last week aside, we are one of the luckiest when it comes to umpiring decisions... Most weeks we are on the positive side of the ledger and if they are not... who the hell cares!?!?!?!

Last week we did not lose the game because of umpiring.... I am sick of blaming umpires - I normally ignore it because it SEEMS to happen every week but seriously, it is SUCH a cop-out! I mean, what are we? Collingwood supporters?!?!?!?!

Patrick Smith may be a moron, an idiot, a d**khead and a moron; he may not know eff all about St Kilda or football in general but - and even though this was the most black and white statement I've ever heard, it really is hammer - nail -head - "West Coast are playing terrible football and St Kilda have a chance to play finals. If St Kilda can't beat West Coast, that has nothing to do with umpiring decisions."

Thanks Patrick, that's really insightful there. With such meaningful analysis, you should totally replace the "cheif" football writer: Mike Sheahan! He has a point but let us not forget that he is an idiot....

Where was I? Oh yeah. Get over it! The reason we really lost is because we went in soft and complacent and when the going got tough, we folded like a cheap wooden table you buy from Target.

GT has not left a curse on this club unlike everyone thinks. If anything, ever since Rl became head honcho, umpiring has been much much morew in our favour - and even if it hasn't..... conspiricy theorists much?

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Is Clarkson suing Hawthorn? :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:Is Clarkson suing Hawthorn? :shock:
Not YET :wink: !!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Did Kennet lend him a $1m? Does he have 8 kids? :D

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:one of the very negative posters on here is really a carscum troll posing as a saints supporter...he knows the game is up...but continues with the charade....
Good get Stinger...Iv been watching Plugger66 for some time and theres sometghing about his posts Ive not been able to put my finger on till now...

“Yeah….nah””
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

HHHmmm. I suspected something suss when I realized that Plugger never played in the 66 flag.

John Peter-Budgy Smuggler

Clarkson seems to be able to coach though

Frawley to Ralph Smith to Grant to Dwyer to Owen to Fode to Peter Budge - Goal!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:OK seriously, this whinging about umpiring decisions has gone on long enough - last week aside, we are one of the luckiest when it comes to umpiring decisions... Most weeks we are on the positive side of the ledger and if they are not... who the hell cares!?!?!?!

Last week we did not lose the game because of umpiring.... I am sick of blaming umpires - I normally ignore it because it SEEMS to happen every week but seriously, it is SUCH a cop-out! I mean, what are we? Collingwood supporters?!?!?!?!

Patrick Smith may be a moron, an idiot, a d**khead and a moron; he may not know eff all about St Kilda or football in general but - and even though this was the most black and white statement I've ever heard, it really is hammer - nail -head - "West Coast are playing terrible football and St Kilda have a chance to play finals. If St Kilda can't beat West Coast, that has nothing to do with umpiring decisions."

Thanks Patrick, that's really insightful there. With such meaningful analysis, you should totally replace the "cheif" football writer: Mike Sheahan! He has a point but let us not forget that he is an idiot....

Where was I? Oh yeah. Get over it! The reason we really lost is because we went in soft and complacent and when the going got tough, we folded like a cheap wooden table you buy from Target.

GT has not left a curse on this club unlike everyone thinks. If anything, ever since Rl became head honcho, umpiring has been much much morew in our favour - and even if it hasn't..... conspiricy theorists much?
What a great post OneEyed........

Finally good to see someone with common sense in the "everyone's got it in for St Kilda" debate.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

There is a difference between Thomas & Clarkson !!

Thomas labels the umpires EGO MANIACS. Rude by anyone's standards, nothing more. Cops a $10,000 fine with a further $10,000 fully suspended.

Clarkson infers that an umpire is a CHEAT. Could be argued that this is slanderous/liablous (stinger ....HELP). Cops a $5,000 fine

DOUBLE STANDARDS ??????????????????????????? !!

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Can't see it myself.

Looks like neither of the Clarkson twins.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:There is a difference between Thomas & Clarkson !!

Thomas labels the umpires EGO MANIACS. Rude by anyone's standards, nothing more. Cops a $10,000 fine with a further $10,000 fully suspended.

Clarkson infers that an umpire is a CHEAT. Could be argued that this is slanderous/liablous (stinger ....HELP). Cops a $5,000 fine

DOUBLE STANDARDS ??????????????????????????? !!

yeah.....clarkson's comments were far worse...and possibly...i said possibly....actionable......by all three umpires.....thomas was making fair comment inmho.......but not the afl's.....