who is confident of saints bouncing back on sunday?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

to me, its going to be a real danger. Alot of young guys thrown in trying to impress. Sort of like Saturday init? hmm.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:We will win this week but we are less than 50/50 against the Pies and Freo.
Agree Pies and Freo at home would have to gon favs and youd think IF the Pies get rolled by the hawks then mentally our game for them is an elimination final (its how we should approach it) but with us you could see us rolling port and deciding we are "back in town"... :roll: only to get spanked a week later..

“Yeah….nah””
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

We'll do the Power! Surely last week was the biggest and last wake-up call we'll require this season!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Im confidant that infront of a home crowd against a team that has a history of beating us especially in important games and after a horror game last week the boys can bounce back.

Lets face it we have been Ports biatch for too damn long and its time we correct that and give the Power a hiding

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
clobba
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:Mark Williams just announced that they will be experimenting for next year and will play youngsters. Their rucks are depleted and Tredrea is out for the year. Cornes is also out for the year, leaving them with no marking forward.

SO?

We're goners!
LMAO I wasnt thinking that, really I wasnt.... :oops: :lol:

bethb7
Club Player

we should win yes port have been going no good this season.. but who knows :?:

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
bergsone
SS Life Member

I am confident we will bounce back,but then again I was confident i would get more than 3 in my tips last week
Just MUST win

Ros Lyon
Club Player

Unfortunately, I think we are going to lose. :cry:

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

If the selectors show some courage at the selection table it might rub off on the players.

BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

After a month of good footy, to have a game like West Coast ought to hang heavy on the players. I'd expect it will have really sunk in how far they actually have to go to be the side they want to be.

If ever there was a great opportunity to throw the Port Adelaide monkey off their back, this is it.

I'd like to see a commitment from Saints players not to backchat. Umpires are giving away 50s at the drop of a hat this year, and I wonder at times whether for all the publicity of GTs bad umpire relationship, whether we perhaps have as a result ignored the need to fix the playing groups relationship with the umps. Emotion is fine, but vent any umpire directed anger behind closed doors, ensure there are no 50s, and hopefully it helps with the overall frees count as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty confident.

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Well on the paul Keating theory of that was the game we had to have....yes I think e will do well.

Besides it is Weds and so my glasses are starting to aquire that rosey tint again. :wink:

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
aussiejones
Club Player

'we have actually escaped the media's attention'

they are as unsure as we are as fans.

Who knows ..... how the actual players feel

Ros Lyon
Club Player

Ros Lyon wrote:Unfortunately, I think we are going to lose. :cry:
I'm happy I was wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: