FIORA The very end

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ststevos wrote:what a star

typical st kilda approach

are you enjoying yourself you sad little man?
Spending time trolling around an opposition's fan website is about as pathetic an excuse for a life that I can think of.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ststevos wrote:what a star

typical st kilda approach

are you enjoying yourself you sad little man?
Spending time trolling around an opposition's fan website is about as pathetic an excuse for a life that I can think of.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

ststevos wrote:when your club shows some heart get back to me d**khead
ah, abuse as well as wit. You've got it all. All alone behind your keyboard are you? Having a nice little time playing out your personal inadequacies on a web forum for people you only want to piss off?
Mate, you're a sad little human being.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Yeah right.. Go look at tanking Carlscum FFS.

Anyway, the F's it got to do with you?

How's Ackland and Cranage going BTW?

I hear BJ is playing some great footy :lol:

Jack Elliott - you will not be forgotton.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

saintly_safes wrote:Adam Fiora wasnt great but he was far from our worst player today at least he tried to present & give a option not too many others did especiallly in the second half & as i said in previous messagge we were out on our feet by half time dont know if was jet lag the heat or media hype but they were going up & down in the one spot after half time & they knew it & put us to the sword

Interesting that you say that cos' i thought i heard RL say during last week that we had a couple/few players with knocks from the Hawks game that would have to come through training to play against WCE. Anyway, thats no excuse for the loss.

I think its time to draw a line through Fiora's name. He has had plenty of chances to step up and become a good player. Last year he took some strides forward but this year he has again failed to deliver on his talent.