I thought Lane, Quartermain were bad!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BallBanger
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Griggsy wrote:OMG Jakovich makes me want to hurt myself. If he blows smoke up the arse of any more eagles players the whole team would float off.

they havnt talked about anything other than the eagles the whole game. Not to mention Milne getting hit high in forward line and wasnt called and i think the comment was "its ok, it was accidental", accidental yes, ok? no.

and jako learn to breathe in your sentences its given me the @#@$#

first off they tried to make out he staged...then when it was clear he copped a knee to the head they said it was accidental for f*** sake......
Did you notice that of all the softc()ck frees they received the unprofessional commentary team never questioned any of them..only the few we got or they should have.

Every time a pack comes together you can find an infringement its whether you want to call it and tonight they called too many one way

Are St Kilda the most disliked club in the AFL by supporters/commentators/scribes/umpires?????

I know we played shtt but I hate not getting an even go..

Was like the 80's

howlinwolf
Club Player

I rarely turn the radio off either but did before the final siren.

Schwarz has always p'd me off big time.

He is a neanderthal of the highest order.

Never offers anything informing that hasn't been said by someone else beforehand.

Hates StKilda with a passion (that's o.k as I don't think much of him,his career,his club or his journalism :-) )

His hatred of StKilda oozed out of his commentary on SEN.

That's what we send as a Vic Rep over there to call the game ?

If you were Professional Schwarz you'd call it as it was and restrain your hatred for our Club.

I like "The Run Home" on SEN mainly because I like Francis Leach. Professional,mature and intelligent.

It's banned from here on for me because OX brain destroys the show.
:twisted: :evil: :evil:

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I got the impression that the pay-tv team thought that the show was only been shown to a W.A. audience.

oh when
Club Player

I thought the commentators on Fox could be the number one members of the West Coast Cheer Squad

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BallBanger wrote:
stinger wrote:
Griggsy wrote:OMG Jakovich makes me want to hurt myself. If he blows smoke up the arse of any more eagles players the whole team would float off.

they havnt talked about anything other than the eagles the whole game. Not to mention Milne getting hit high in forward line and wasnt called and i think the comment was "its ok, it was accidental", accidental yes, ok? no.

and jako learn to breathe in your sentences its given me the @#@$#

first off they tried to make out he staged...then when it was clear he copped a knee to the head they said it was accidental for f*** sake......
Did you notice that of all the softc()ck frees they received the unprofessional commentary team never questioned any of them..only the few we got or they should have.

Every time a pack comes together you can find an infringement its whether you want to call it and tonight they called too many one way

Are St Kilda the most disliked club in the AFL by supporters/commentators/scribes/umpires?????

I know we played shtt but I hate not getting an even go..

Was like the 80's

good call...i agree with everthing you say .....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Seriously, commentators is a big bug bear of mine. It seems ever week they are against us. It always "seems" they want who ever we are playing to win. And can someone pls explain why it was so important for WC to win today as they kept saying :roll: :evil: :roll: :evil: :roll: :evil: :roll: :evil: :roll: :evil:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
the shadow
Club Player

I thought Lane, Quartermain were bad!

Will someone tll that moron Jack-off- vich, that our footy club is not called "Sang Kilda". It's St Kilda. Hard for even a biased rock ape like him to get wrong!

Run like Ditterich, arms flailing, cause fear in the enemy, make fellow saints walk tall!
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I don't care who teh commentators are as long as they commentate.
Unfortunately through my biased eyesight yesterday, they all appeared to 'barrack' rather than commentate.

Except Casey, who seemed to be trying to outdo MacAvaney with useles statistics.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

This was the 1st time I ever watched a Weagles game on Fox... and the last.

What a bunch of tossers, fairdinkum clowns. If they had their way, frees would have been 51 - 3 FFS.

Bad enough watching your team get flogged.. but to have to listen to those farkwits, made it seem like we were done by 25 goals.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
saintboy
Club Player

Was definetly some of the most biased commentating i've ever heard from Jackovich since Eddie was doing Collingwood games! Had nothing positive to say about any st kilda player at all. The amount of times he said "He'll kick this" when a eagle was kicking for goal was a joke. He needs to realise that there is another team on the field other he will be out of a job.

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
Saint05
Club Player

That's where the mute button comes in handy :wink:

Strength through Loyality!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Jackovich could be the worst commentator of all time.
At half-time in the West Coast-Richmond game, he goes, "That was the most worst quarter of football I've ever seen from West Coast."
How do these guys get the gig. It's a disgrace!

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs