Some Saints Fans P1ss me off...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Some Saints Fans P1ss me off...

I have a reserved seat and am sick to death of hearing the same pr1cks shout out...

"don't kick it to Max, he's hopeless and can't kick..."

other rants ...

"just kick the bloody football"...

"don't handpass, kick the bloody thingâ€

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Jaz
Club Player

Well, there is a reason why the players are playing and we are spectating. As much as we think we know best WE DONT!

While it may be frustrating for you, i'm sure others disagree with your views on occasion.

gooner
Club Player

Agree wholeheartedly. Cannot abide this "kick it up the guts" drivel.

You must agree though that it is not solely Saints fans.
The average supporters lack of tactical insight into the modern game is frightening.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

So what, hes paid his money and supported the club thats all that counts

Before Im 85
Saint Mik
Club Player

gooner wrote:the modern game is frightening.
Not to sure if frightening is the word I would use about todays game.

Everyone is frustrated at the way the game is played, I would hate to think what the players think of the way they are asked to play sometimes, you only have to go as far as Luke Balls reaction to the Hawthorn game a few seasons ago.

What the F*** was that sh!it we just played I think was his reaction at the time.

Yes some suppoters are w@nkers but others have every right to be upset at the way the game is being played.

And as for Max well he is not on his own when it comes to hitting a target, our foot skills just leave you shaking your head alot of the time, I have had to take out private health insurance because I put my neck out at most games from shaking my head at the decisions some players make and the way they use the ball.

BUT shake my head is all I do when it comes to the saints, I do yell out like a moron with no idea when the opposition do something out of the ordinary, which my wife says, it makes her want to go and get under the car in the car park and hide :lol:

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
your momma
Club Player

agree.

i can partialy understand when its one of those frustrating games..

but wot overall can annoy me is when the same supporter acts like the big coach and yells instructions...discencouraging instructions btw...and still arnt satisfied with the result of their disposal.. waiting for the day when the player at the boundary turns around and says 'you know what? thats a good idea. long boot to the CHF it is"..

"Im never satisfied...its a curse"
gooner
Club Player

Saint Mik wrote:
gooner wrote:the modern game is frightening.
If you read the post I actually said that the average supporters lack of tactical insight into the modern game is frightening, which is a different thing altogether.
I actually love the modern game but you cannot watch it with all of the same criteria of values that footy used to be watched with.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
Solar
Saintsational Legend

I would take that over the constant bagging our players get from sections of the social club area. They abuse players before they have got the ball, let alone made a mistake.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Grimfang
Club Player

The harpies behind me start bagging the players before the ball is even bounced and keep it up throughout the match, pretty much regardless of what's actually happening. They have the usual targets (Fiora, Blake) and they also love to hang it on Riewoldt and Goddard, but you can guarantee they will hang crap at least once on every one of our players during a match.

The funny thing is they are a sort of good luck charm. Every time we are playing horribly and one of them says "If we lose this match, I'm never coming again!"; we invariably win.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
JeffDunne

If people turn up and make noise, I really don't give a toss what they say (within reason). Or should that be I don't give a "Rat's Tossbag"? :?

The worst performance I've seen from our supporters was the booing of TS40 when we won the Wiz Fizz Cup. Individual supporters abusing players is one thing but that was pretty low.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

JeffDunne wrote:The worst performance I've seen from our supporters was the booing of TS40 when we won the Wiz Fizz Cup.
Yeah agree with you there, I bet the same imbeciles were jumping up and down all over the place when he kicked the winner against Brisbane 6 weeks later.

choowy
Club Player

Are you talking about me in aisle 38 L1
________
GM-FORD 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
Last edited by choowy on Tue 15 Feb 2011 2:20am, edited 1 time in total.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

The very reason I will never get a reserved seat or sit in the social club reserve.

I would much rather be with a mixture of Saints and opposition supporters, makes for a complete enjoyment of the occasion, especially when we win.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
spert
Saintsational Legend

Yeah thats supporters for you! Mind you if player is stuffing up, he will be getting a bigger earful in the rooms with the coach than any supporter will give him.

esaint66
SS Life Member

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:The worst performance I've seen from our supporters was the booing of TS40 when we won the Wiz Fizz Cup.
Yeah agree with you there, I bet the same imbeciles were jumping up and down all over the place when he kicked the winner against Brisbane 6 weeks later.

Yes exactly that was dispicable.