Clinton Lightning Jones

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergsone
SS Life Member

Finally worked out who that kicking style reminded me of.T.Payze only a left footer, happy if he is that good.Got to like a player you can SEE improving

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

People can have an opinion on a player and they may be right or wrong in hindsight. Still not sure anyone is fully proven right or wrong yet but looking at threads that are about a year old is easy to prove people wrong in hindsight. Lets face it only 4 weeks ago we wanted to change the coach and the captain and some wanted to finish near the bottom to get better picks. Why dont we bump those threads as well and make more people look foolish.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Huzzad
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:I still maintain that CJ's pre-broken collarbone games were not as bad as many make out.
I was supporting CJ for his form back then, and ever since. Sure, it wasn't as good after the injury, but I saw a lot of potential in him and stuck by him through thick or thin. And was getting flamed for it too.
Oh well, guess he showed them huh?

Go CJ

woooosaints
Club Player

bump just thought i would bring this up 2nd year in a row hahaha f the haters CJ and his one percenters he has been a revelation more this year then the last