Footy Confidential

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Footy Confidential

Caro has just taken another swipe at GT.
SHe claims (to the best of her memory) that GT threatened to resign as Chairman of Selectors if the Club kept Blight on until the end of the season rather than sack him at that time.

She went on to say 'I promise you that Grant Thomas knew all about the Blight sacking'.

SHe also stated that the best laugh she had all weekend was hearing Grant's statement that he was 'the last to know about it'.

Make of it what you will.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Re: Footy Confidential

Mr Magic wrote:Caro has just taken another swipe at GT.
SHe claims (to the best of her memory) that GT threatened to resign as Chairman of Selectors if the Club kept Blight on until the end of the season rather than sack him at that time.

She went on to say 'I promise you that Grant Thomas knew all about the Blight sacking'.

SHe also stated that the best laugh she had all weekend was hearing Grant's statement that he was 'the last to know about it'.

Make of it what you will.
caro hates GT

she's full of shyte often.

GT did the right thing by luke ball and showed caro up, and she hasn't moved past it.

Journo's now think they are more important than footballers, which is a joke in itself, GT included.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Hmmmmm - calling someone a liar on National TV is pretty strong.

She actually said he shouldn't tell "porky pies".

Now Mr Thomas has some form in the courts of late. Will be interesting if he want to respond to Wilson.

We all know Wilson hates his guts but to label someone a liar is pretty daming.

ANd Blight you f-wit, you were so committed to our club you didn't even know the name of the bloody place.

FFS idiot it is St kilda not flipping Saint Kilda.

Committed. Yeah straight to the nearest looney bin. :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Ofcourse he knew geezus any tw@t wouldnt believe the charlottan...

His credibility is zero. Id wager Thomas not only knew but infact helped orchestrate it - he KNEW he was next in line..........

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

that fugly is irrelevant...and so is the sh!t show she appears on ...along with mud guards(shiny on top.....full of s*** underneath) hutchinson

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:that fugly is irrelevant...and so is the sh!t show she appears on ...along with mud guards(shiny on top.....full of s*** underneath) hutchinson
Yes, you're correct stinger.
Nut JB has a point about the legal ramifications of calling someone a liar on national TV doesn't he?

And given that this show has a 'running sheet' and is 'vetted' by lawyers for just that reason, I too find it really curious that they (because they all jumped into it as well as Caro) went so 'srongly' at it.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:that fugly is irrelevant...and so is the sh!t show she appears on ...along with mud guards(shiny on top.....full of s*** underneath) hutchinson
Yes, you're correct stinger.
Nut JB has a point about the legal ramifications of calling someone a liar on national TV doesn't he?

And given that this show has a 'running sheet' and is 'vetted' by lawyers for just that reason, I too find it really curious that they (because they all jumped into it as well as Caro) went so 'srongly' at it.
Yes - lets see how Gt responds top this attack on his word.

I would hope to hear he is suing the channel nine network for libel, if it is in fact not true :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Arch is about to smash Ricky Nixon at after work drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will be the most work he's done at FC :lol:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Arch is about to smash Ricky Nixon at after work drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

That did appear legitimately tense didnt it?

Archer ALWAYS looks like hes about to melt on that show....hes not a media performer Glen and I thought he was an awesome player and should do his work off camera...

Ricky could fry an egg on that head.....but he can talk...

“Yeah….nah””
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Arch is about to smash Ricky Nixon at after work drinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon Arch just did something I never saw him do in 300+ games on teh Footy Field.
He had a limp shot at Nixon about Nixon making public comments about Selwood's contract clause (Archer works for the company who manage Selwood) and Nixon basically told him to 'pull his head in'.
Archer just 'squibbed' it. Something he never, ever did on the footy field.

Grimfang
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:Hmmmmm - calling someone a liar on National TV is pretty strong.

She actually said he shouldn't tell "porky pies".

Now Mr Thomas has some form in the courts of late. Will be interesting if he want to respond to Wilson.

We all know Wilson hates his guts but to label someone a liar is pretty daming.

ANd Blight you f-wit, you were so committed to our club you didn't even know the name of the bloody place.

The hilarious part was Caro trying to say Gary shouldn't try to cause trouble by "misinterpreting" her comments.

Porky Pies = Lies in the old rhyming slang. Every man and his dog knows that.

As for Blight, bleat all you want to your media mates; those around the club at the time know all about the "commitment" of you and your mates to the cause, Mal. It wasn't just the time spent on the golf course that saw your tawdry little group thrown out the door......

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

I reckon Arch just did something I never saw him do in 300+ games on teh Footy Field.
He had a limp shot at Nixon about Nixon making public comments about Selwood's contract clause (Archer works for the company who manage Selwood) and Nixon basically told him to 'pull his head in'.
Arch is one of those very quiet blokes who gets that "tic" in the cheek - he had it. Not suited to media but he was angry.

Ricky won't be at after work drinks. :lol:

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Arch is one of those very quiet blokes who gets that "tick" in the cheek - he had it. Not suited to media but he was angry.

He wanted to smash Ricky no doubt.....Id get a spotter on the way out to the car if I was Ricky..

“Yeah….nah””
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Arch is one of those very quiet blokes who gets that "tic" in the cheek - he had it. Not suited to media but he was angry.

And one of the players that have left Nixon to go to IMG (where Liam Pickering and Archer are) is Buddy.
Totally different reasons for his departure from the 2 respective Agencies.

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Whatever you think about Caro or whoever.
It is inconceivable that the Chairman of Selectors and best friend of the Pres would have no idea about the sacking! Just ridiculous.
Why don't they all just shut the f*** up! Thomas and Butterss can take the lead and go on a long holiday if they want to help us this year.
Grand standing centre stage hogs - and Blight and Caro can join them - Oink Oink!

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
mick13
Club Player

Lol, I could see Arch grabbing Nixon and smashin him one in the face when he said that.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

nixon just seems to me, and not just on tnights performance, as a full of himself arsehole. He should stick to so called managing , rahter than trying to revolutionise football. Sell a licence to the irish, please...ffs.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Farrrrk I am so sick of GT.

Throw Caro into the mix and it just makes me want to vomit.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:Whatever you think about Caro or whoever.
It is inconceivable that the Chairman of Selectors and best friend of the Pres would have no idea about the sacking! Just ridiculous.
Why don't they all just shut the f*** up! Thomas and Butterss can take the lead and go on a long holiday if they want to help us this year.
Grand standing centre stage hogs - and Blight and Caro can join them - Oink Oink!
yep

“Yeah….nah””
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

And one of the players that have left Nixon to go to IMG (where Liam Pickering and Archer are) is Buddy.
Archer with Stride Mangement.

saint4life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Iceman234 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Archer with Stride Mangement.
Thanks, my mistake. Buddy has gone to IMG from Flying Start.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

FACT is Grant Thomas was always an unwelcome visitor in the coaches box while Blight was coaching, observing his every move from behind his back.

It's inconcievable and quite frankly bizzare to even contemplate that he and his best mate at the time were not in on this together as it was the two of them together that signed him to begin with.

One of many questions, I'll be sure to ask Grant when we catch up for coffee.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
JeffDunne

You gotta love some of the people that inhabit this place.

Caro says something you disagree with and she's an ugly whore.

Caro says something you agree with and "she's on the money", it's gospel.

I reckon some here would judge Osama bin Laden's threat to the West based on his thoughts on GT. :roll:

JeffDunne

barks4eva wrote:One of many questions, I'll be sure to ask Grant when we catch up for coffee.
I thought you knew all the facts? I could of sworn you predicted Thomas would get reemed in the court?

TBH, I'm still waiting for the dirt you promised 12 months ago.

Face it Andrew, you're full of it.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:ANd Blight you f-wit, you were so committed to our club you didn't even know the name of the bloody place.

Is that where you'd put Dal Santo? :P

FWIW, I agree. Saint Kilda...? Not my club...That's like a Yank saying Mal-borre-n.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.