Where are the usual suspects?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:get f***ed you imbecile d**khead Joffaboy. IF I see shithouse football and poor coaching I will damn well call it! I wont be spoken down to by big internet hero's like yourself. Sad little pathetic life that you do lead. f*** off.
Is there really any need for this language, kids like myself read this site and I have to tell you I find this offensive.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
bergsone
SS Life Member

barks4eva wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:get f***ed you imbecile d**khead Joffaboy. IF I see shithouse football and poor coaching I will damn well call it! I wont be spoken down to by big internet hero's like yourself. Sad little pathetic life that you do lead. f*** off.
Is there really any need for this language, kids like myself read this site and I have to tell you I find this offensive.
Agree,it doesnt worry me ,but we should consider others who read this GREAT site

starsign
Club Player

don't stir the morons up Joffa, they're having a bad time of it , having nothing to whinge about LOL

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

I apologise, but this guy is a total inbred. A waste of space.

golden hawk
Club Player

don't think i will ask what this all about ? as i know that i am never nasty to any of you :?:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

mods this non St.Kilda troll has to be banned for personal abuse.

Really very poor that you let non Saints trolls on here in the foirst place then allow such terrible language.

Poor little troll having a hard time of it now we are winning aren't you???

Back to your own clubs forum and stop the swearing. :D :D :D

Nice to see you revert to form. Must have been very hard for you last night

lololololololololol - suck it up troll.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Want my membership no.? Want proof of three generations of membership in my family. Nah, didnt think so. Big big man Joffaboy, internet heros really are very scary. Pleb. Get a life.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Want my membership no.? Want proof of three generations of membership in my family. Nah, didnt think so. Big big man Joffaboy, internet heros really are very scary. Pleb. Get a life.
Mods please ban this non Saints troll with the potty mouth.

Verballed the Saints and insulted the players and coach for months. When we win he dissappears and only returns to pour filth and scorn on another real Saints supporter.

Not one post about last night. Not one post in support.

Really this troll should not be allow to sully the good name of Sensational and personally attack other posters.

Really poor effort from SS to allow this lowlifes from other clubs to infest this site.
Last edited by joffaboy on Sun 20 Jul 2008 7:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
You have been a very naughty little boy.If I've told you once I've told you 1,000 times. Cover your eyes after the first bad word :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: !!

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Not one post? Do a search fool. At least get your facts right. And whats with the crying and dqueeling to mods. Suck it up and stop crying.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
You have been a very naughty little boy.If I've told you once I've told you 1,000 times. Cover your eyes after the first bad word :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: !!
The little boy should be sent to the naughty troll corner and have a think about his actions.

Terrible potty mouth from the little troll.

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Not one post? Do a search fool. At least get your facts right. And whats with the crying and dqueeling to mods. Suck it up and stop crying.
You have been reported and you will be banned for your terrible swearing on the forum.

I expect you to be banned very soon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - suck it up troll :D :D :D :D :D

Lance or James??

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

hahaha your threats mean nothing to me. And I have as much right as a SAINTS supporter to say what I like here as you do.

And I dare say I have come across a post or two , or a hundred, of yours I would call abusive. No prob diggin those up.

Shaggy
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:don't think i will ask what this all about ? as i know that i am never nasty to any of you :?:
I think this thread is all about the strong relationships and bonds that have formed between posters as the Saints have gone through change and adversity :D .

St.Kenny
Club Player

In reference to Tossaboy it was noted

get f***ed you imbecile d**khead Joffaboy. IF I see shithouse football and poor coaching I will damn well call it! I wont be spoken down to by big internet hero's like yourself. Sad little pathetic life that you do lead. f*** off.
Why point out Tossaboys nicer qualities I ask?????

If I was Tossaboy I wouldnt show my 'boil ridden ugly' face if we finish any lower than the top 4 he promised us under a new coach. are we suddenly on top of the ladder? Still shades of how we were in '04 and '05

Weeds like him are only meant to be pulled once so could be best to lay low with all other self interested parties.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

To St.Kunny, Brown stain, Iwetmyseat, and all the other negative naysayers.

Enjoy :D :D :D

Lance or James??

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:In reference to Tossaboy it was noted

get f***ed you imbecile d**khead Joffaboy. IF I see shithouse football and poor coaching I will damn well call it! I wont be spoken down to by big internet hero's like yourself. Sad little pathetic life that you do lead. f*** off.
Why point out Tossaboys nicer qualities I ask?????

If I was Tossaboy I wouldnt show my 'boil ridden ugly' face if we finish any lower than the top 4 he promised us under a new coach. are we suddenly on top of the ladder? Still shades of how we were in '04 and '05

Weeds like him are only meant to be pulled once so could be best to lay low with all other self interested parties.
Gday Kunny you'll always be a flog.

Choke on your "top 4" results dipshyte... :lol: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

You seriously are one troubled individual Teffers.

saintly_safes
Club Player

Lets just savour the moment & smell the roses.This is a senario that even in our wildest dreams could not imagine coming true.Some how we have finished 4th . I carn't explain it ,the top 3 have been set for weeks & for us to go from 7th to 4th is something we all should be really proud of & instead of bagging our own lets just be a little humble & appreciate our good fortune win lose or draw next week or the week after

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:You seriously are one troubled individual Teffers.
SACK JEFF.

“Yeah….nah””
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I was one of the negative players, I still can't believe where we are at atm but am totally stoked.
Our kicking for goal was so bad tonight , imagine how good we could be if we turned that around.
Funny to notice how ready we are to have a go at our own instead of celebrating a great turn up.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:I was one of the negative players, I still can't believe where we are at atm but am totally stoked.
Our kicking for goal was so bad tonight , imagine how good we could be if we turned that around.
Funny to notice how ready we are to have a go at our own instead of celebrating a great turn up.
It is fireman but geez....some of us have had to put up with the coach bashing for weeks.......

“Yeah….nah””
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
The Fireman wrote:I was one of the negative players, I still can't believe where we are at atm but am totally stoked.
It is fireman but geez....some of us have had to put up with the coach bashing for weeks.......
Enjoy the moment.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Enjoy the moment.
Yeah can say I am/did at the game today.

HUGE rush.

“Yeah….nah””