Malcolm unloads on Saints!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

who gIves a f@rk?

After that win - ROSS LYON is the COACH . GREG WESTAWAY the Prez.

These are all just overgrown egotestical old men bangon on. STFU.

“Yeah….nah””
Club Player

malcom showed his true colours tonight. he is an individual with an ego that needed 15 min of prime time free to air to discuss a one sided point of view!! called st kilda a crap club, not administration or board but club, im going to hunt him down and shoot him

walski
Club Player

Rod Butterss should of kept his mouth quite as for as I am concerned. Just proof that he was unprofessional in the highest order. As far as Blighty goes I would of done the same thing if it was me. Rod Butterss for me is last of the bad blood for this club. I am fairly confident that current "Footy First" board will be greatest custodians of this club ever. Blighty has been so professional since his dismissal this is the first time he commented on his dismissal in public from what I gather.

I'm quite pissed off and hopefully the board will address the ex-presidents stupidity in bring the club in disrepute yet again.

If I see Butterss at a game ill tell him what a ass he is

F*** the past - Kiss the future

~Walski
Last edited by walski on Sun 20 Jul 2008 12:07am, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

123 wrote:malcom showed his true colours tonight. he is an individual with an ego that needed 15 min of prime time free to air to discuss a one sided point of view!! called st kilda a crap club, not administration or board but club, im going to hunt him down and shoot him

need any bullets.....???? :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Both Butters and Blight can go and get Farked.

Niether has anythiung to do with our club.

Great to see the second half make Blight look like a douche.

Facts are Butterss shoud STFU and Blight was a lazy prick who never tried when he was appointed coach.

He and Hinkley and Jonas bludged and Blight the prick got a mill for 3 wins.

Glad we tarnished his career after the bastard won as coach for Adelaide in 1997.

Such s.hite Blight you loopy flipout. We made a fool of you again tonight.

And Rod Butterss is as persona no gratia as the fat slug ex coach spiv who just squeezed the Saints until the pips squeaked for cash.

All spivs and shisters. Piss off from our club lowlife dickwads.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I wonder what Malcolm would have said if the WHOLE TRUTH came out in that article. It may have made it a tad more difficult for him to defend !!

Club Player

stinger wrote:
123 wrote:malcom showed his true colours tonight. he is an individual with an ego that needed 15 min of prime time free to air to discuss a one sided point of view!! called st kilda a crap club, not administration or board but club, im going to hunt him down and shoot him

yes hollow tips pls.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I wonder what Malcolm would have said if the WHOLE TRUTH came out in that article. It may have made it a tad more difficult for him to defend !!

knowing what a big mouth buterarse has ...i betting he will want a right of reply......has never knoem when to stfu in the past.....so "the truth'...is bound to come out.....

any way.....back to more important things.............blake for pm..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

No doubt about it.

DIamond Rod needs to take a big sip from the cup of shut the f#ck up.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

maybe some legal representation ?? :lol:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

JB, I am 100% in agreeance.

Why the F*** would you bring it up?

Maybe he felt repentant coz the Pope was in town.

Also, MB may wish to explain why he was having dinner with his Adelaide cohorts instead of attending the Saints function?

Or how he never spoke to Loewe or Burky except on match days.

Or how he faxed his instructionds thru to his assistants before training.

F*** off Butters anf go give yer mate GT a hug.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Goody
Club Player

I watched Blights tirade and had to laugh to myself.
I remember that when he got to the club he didnt even talk to Nathan Burke till game day round one!!. Utter disrespect.
All the goss you hear about golfing is true, Blight hardly showed up for training and remember he didnt let the players touch a football till December!!!!
He is a madman and pulled off 2 flags with a side that was simply due.
Ask some Geelong people what they think of Blighty and you'll only get abuse.
Our side was not going to go anywhere with Blight and would not have got anymore than GT.
Sour grapes come to mind
Lets celebrate this great victory and not worry about old past it ex coaches
Goody

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

AGREED. f*** Bitterss, and Malcolm, go get a big black dog up ya. Its all history, I dont give a s*** what malcolms imagined greievances are. Piss off arse wipe.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Goody wrote:I watched Blights tirade and had to laugh to myself.
I remember that when he got to the club he didnt even talk to Nathan Burke till game day round one!!. Utter disrespect.
All the goss you hear about golfing is true, Blight hardly showed up for training and remember he didnt let the players touch a football till December!!!!
He is a madman and pulled off 2 flags with a side that was simply due.
Ask some Geelong people what they think of Blighty and you'll only get abuse.
Our side was not going to go anywhere with Blight and would not have got anymore than GT.
Sour grapes come to mind
Lets celebrate this great victory and not worry about old past it ex coaches
Goody
Tis true.

I thought his little outburst tonight just reeked of someone defending themselves even though they KNOW that they are wrong.

Granted, maybe the admin handled the whole thing badly.

But that bloke was NEVER coach of our club.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

GT was twice the coach that Blight was.

Afterall GT got 1 million out of RB whilst Blight only got half of that from him. :roll:

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

markp
Saintsational Legend

Not interested in what he thinks about anything... the guy is a deadset nuff-nuff.

howlinwolf
Club Player

I haven't seen Blight's review of our Club yet. I'm sort of eager but I really don't need to.
As it will only reinforce my opinion of him.

He is mad. Completely mad.
Should be out on the boat with Jack Nicholson worrying about putting a hook in a pilchard. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for sure.

Listen carefully to his gameday comments these days to realise it is sad how Ch10 need ratings so badly they pay Blight for his lunacy.

Now Ken Hinkley..
I live down here near this blue and white hooped town where hacks like Hinkley strut around like peacocks. Walk into the local Ford dealer (like I have) and try to buy a car from him.
Try to restrain yourself from dry retching as he snubs his nose in the air and fobs you off as not worthy of speaking to him let alone buy a car from him.
Listen to his crap about StKilda ad nauseum ...
Mate,you can take a good lesson from a real hero like Robert Harvey in the way to carry yourself. Not a skinny hack from Colac that thinks he's bigger than Texas ! You are a jerk.

GT is gone. Butterss is gone. Blight is gone.Hinkley is gone.
Now if they would all just shut up and go away we could go on with our Club.

Go Saints !!!!!!

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

He was never committed to St Kilda. He still lived on the Gold Coast while he was coaching. He only went to Melb at the end of the week. His assistants did the coaching. People I knew use to play golf with him and couldn't understand what he was doing up here instead of being in Melb. Fair call, he's an egotistical tosser. Gutsy effort to sack him when we did, but thank god we did.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Blights a retard of the highest order. Gave nothing to the club....improved his golf handicap...

Fluked a couple of flags with Adelaide now he's touted a football genius......Football wanker...that's all he is. The bloke wanted to introduce time out into footy in the early 90's...say no more...fruit loop

Bring back the Lockett era
StSteven
Club Player

The views on Blight here worry me. At the end of the day he has far more credibility in the football world than Butters or Thomas. For Butters to keep getting his head in the media confirms his need for "it's all about me" rather than our club.

Apparently GT had his say on SEN. Anyone hear it?

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Blight has ZERO credibility in my eyes!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
StSteven
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:Blight has ZERO credibility in my eyes!
Exactly....that is what worries me as the rest of the football world disagrees.

NoMore
Club Player

One word or maybe it is 2 "d**khead"

JeffDunne

StSteven wrote:The views on Blight here worry me. At the end of the day he has far more credibility in the football world than Butters or Thomas. For Butters to keep getting his head in the media confirms his need for "it's all about me" rather than our club.

Apparently GT had his say on SEN. Anyone hear it?
I heard it.

In a nutshell said the decision had been made before he was told. He was told over a dinner with the board, Watts, Waldron, etc . . . and Ron Joseph! :shock:

Said he didn't agree with decision in part because he always felt MB was a "different cat" and they knew that, but sounded like he understood the reasons for the decision.

He didn't really dump on MB or RB or the club.

Sounded as confused as anyone as to why RB would be bringing this all up now.