Is SAT night FULLY TICKETED???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Is SAT night FULLY TICKETED???

Can members get in on Saturday night? I haven't heard anything regarding members???

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

no

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Arrrrgh! What do you mean NO??? Is this a fully ticketed game??? Maybe my title and what I've written is confusing me! :P

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

That's the problem when you ask three questions in one go.

It is NOT a fully ticketed game.

Can members get in on Saturday night?
Yes.

I haven't heard anything regarding members???
Is this actually a question? It reads more like a statement but has questions marks. Three in fact...so it really must be a question.
When in doubt, call the club!

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Great!!! :lol: Yes I only realized how stooopid my thread actually read after I got the first answer :lol: :lol: As you can imagine I was in a fluster thinking it might have been fully ticketed.

Cheers, I can rest easy now (until tomorrow night at least :D)

Someone feel free to delete this thread ;)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

a)NOT Fully ticketed

b) FIRST in BEST dressed UNLESS you reserve a seat - or have an annual reserved seat-

c) YES it will be busy-

d) MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GUARENTEE a SEAT - See a) it does get you entry.

out number them Sainters.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Get there Uber Early its gonna be chockers

Top4King
Club Player

Pwoit wrote:Get there Uber Early its gonna be chockers
:lol: "Uber" early.

GAME DAY -- I'M PUMPED! :twisted:

hilairehinshelwood
Club Player

Solar wrote:no
Clearly there are a couple of questions asked, not a problem in this form of communication where you can't get replies immediately.

The problem in the thread is the answer No, the respondent not bothering to relate their answer to a question.

i wonder how many people have come on here, wanting to find out if they can just scan their membership to get into the game,then seeing someone says the negative, and decide no chance of going.

St kilda need as many fans to turn up as possible, making them believe it is fully ticketed will stop them from coming. I guess Solar just wants the hawthorn faithful to turn up.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

hilairehinshelwood wrote:
Clearly there are a couple of questions asked, not a problem in this form of communication where you can't get replies immediately.

The problem in the thread is the answer No, the respondent not bothering to relate their answer to a question.

i wonder how many people have come on here, wanting to find out if they can just scan their membership to get into the game,then seeing someone says the negative, and decide no chance of going.

St kilda need as many fans to turn up as possible, making them believe it is fully ticketed will stop them from coming. I guess Solar just wants the hawthorn faithful to turn up.
I dont where you are coming from. I will stick up for solor here and thats hurts a little. He says no it isnt ticketed whats the problem with that. It isnt his fault if people dont read the heading of the thread.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I dont where you are coming from. I will stick up for solor here and thats hurts a little. He says no it isnt ticketed whats the problem with that. It isnt his fault if people dont read the heading of the thread.
On the other hand "NO" could have been the answer to the subsequent question......"Can members get in on Saturday night? I haven't heard anything regarding members"??? which is what you read after having read the title,hence the confusion....

Six debutants for the Saints so far in Season 2024. :D
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

On the other hand "NO" could have been the answer to the subsequent question......"Can members get in on Saturday night? I haven't heard anything regarding members"??? which is what you read after having read the title,hence the confusion....
Members CAN get in as per usual. Its our home game so normal members get in with their membership card and sit anywhere on L3. Reserved seat holders get their usual seats.

How can something so simple confuse so many? !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

.....ALMOST anywhere on Level 3 :-)

On the Wing areas of L3, rows A-F are set aside for premium reserved seating..Rows G and behind are walk up seating

the flank/behind the goals areas of L3 do not have this..all seats are walk up :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor