SEN - coming up on CH 7 - Harvey Ponders life after Football

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:I reckon he is doing media now (Channel 7 and Before The Game) to increase his profile in the high likelihood he does retire.

On 7 he said he'd like to coach......if that is the case, he could do with a bit of a higher profile!

The reality is we don't look likely to win a flag this year, and probably not next year either, so he'll probably pull the pin.

Shame Round 22 is an away game and all the profits go to the scum!
So we will not make the finals?
Umm, whoops, my mistake, of course we will!

Dal'sGal26
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:I reckon he is doing media now (Channel 7 and Before The Game) to increase his profile in the high likelihood he does retire.

On 7 he said he'd like to coach......if that is the case, he could do with a bit of a higher profile!

The reality is we don't look likely to win a flag this year, and probably not next year either, so he'll probably pull the pin.

Shame Round 22 is an away game and all the profits go to the scum!
So we will not make the finals?
Umm, whoops, my mistake, of course we will!
We're guna make the finals! He's made the announcement so now it's up to the rest of the team to get down and bring the flag home for Banger, he deserves it.

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

This was a non Story. Not a lot said that hadn't been said last Saturday on BFTG and even that was a waste of time as we all knew that this was likely his last year anyway. Sadly it was just a desperate ploy by Ch7 to actually get someone to watch their news service.

If/When banger decides to hang the boots up it will not be a exclusive for any channel in particular but will be a mass media event at 3pm on a Wednesday/Thursday.

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.