kosi the key tonight..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

kosi the key tonight..

With Michael Gardiner left out of the side i see kosi as the key man tonight. we saw his brilliant game as a 2nd ruckman last outing and he was best afield according to some.

we can see his best is devastating, we have also seen that his best is so far away from his worst it isn't funny.

they way i see it, if kosi is on tonight, he will kill the blues around the field, and will hopefully break even when rucking.

if we see a game similar to the kangaroos 2 weeks ago, we will win the game imo.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

great post.

Also, we should always remember Kosi turning down big dollars to join that corrupt, cheating club to stay true to a club with values.

Kosi has a point to prove against Carlton for this reason!

saintboy
Club Player

Why do i get so worried when he is lining up for goal??? Just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. Well at least i don't anyway!! White chocolate rules by the way :wink: :wink:

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintboy wrote:Why do i get so worried when he is lining up for goal??? Just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. Well at least i don't anyway!! White chocolate rules by the way :wink: :wink:

white chocolate isn't actually chocolate....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintboy
Club Player

Well what is it then??? :shock:

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saintboy wrote:Why do i get so worried when he is lining up for goal
i don't know. the stats a few weeks ago showed he had the best goals v behinds percentage in the team this season. up around 70 per cent, though it might have dropped a bit with 2.3 at his last outing.

Beekay
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
saintboy wrote:Why do i get so worried when he is lining up for goal??? Just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. Well at least i don't anyway!! White chocolate rules by the way :wink: :wink:

white chocolate isn't actually chocolate....
Yes it is; it's white chocolate.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have any friends. :cry:

saintboy
Club Player

It just seems like he misses when we really need them most, he cant be our most accurate this year surely??? :oops:

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
bethb7
Club Player

I dunno why he would be no more inconsistant that rooey infront of goal. He also seemed to be lining up well infront of goal in the nrth melb game I feel quite at ease when he is infront of the big sticks.

If you can't give the commitment you gave this year and you don't want to improve, you can go because we have unfinished business-Ross Lyon
Top4King
Club Player

King v Kruezer :lol:

Chris Judd
"At the end of the day, football is just a game"

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

22 players are the key tonight giving 100 percent effort for four quarters.

Have you not been listening :wink: :D

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

saintboy wrote:It just seems like he misses when we really need them most, he cant be our most accurate this year surely??? :oops:
they weren't hard shots, but he kicked two last week when a miss could well have cost us the game.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintboy wrote:Well what is it then??? :shock:

"White chocolate is made the same way as milk chocolate and dark chocolate -- the difference is the ingredients. In fact, because of the ingredients, many people (including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration) don't consider "white chocolate" to be chocolate at all.

Aphrodite Handmade Chocolate and HowStuffWorks.com both describe the chocolate-making process in detail. It all begins with the cacao tree, which grows in equatorial areas of South America, Africa, and Asia. The seeds of the tree's fruits are the cocoa beans, which are harvested, fermented for six or seven days, and then dried. The highest quality chocolate comes from cocoa beans that are dried naturally in the sun for a week -- shorter, artificial drying yields inferior chocolate. Next, the beans are roasted, and the shells are removed. Then the cocoa is ground, resulting in a thick liquid called chocolate liquor (it's not alcoholic). This liquor is used to make unsweetened chocolate.

For other chocolaty purposes, the liquor is pressed to extract the fat, which is called cocoa butter. With the fat removed, the liquor becomes a powder that is blended with the cocoa butter and other ingredients to make different kinds of chocolate. Plain chocolate is made of cocoa powder, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, and sugar. Milk chocolate, of course, has milk added. White chocolate is made of cocoa butter, milk, and sugar.

After the ingredients are mixed, the product is further refined to create chocolate suitable for solid bars and pieces. It's mixed, heated, and cooled very precisely in methods called "conching" and "tempering." These processes can take up to a week for the finest chocolates.

Because white chocolate has no cocoa solids from the chocolate liquor, the FDA doesn't classify it as chocolate. However, the organization is working with chocolate manufacturers to establish a standard definition for white chocolate. Until a standard is published, check labels and beware of "white chocolate" that contains vegetable fat instead of cocoa butter. The quality and taste are inferior."

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
John Peter-Budgy Smuggler

St Nick v Waite a minute is the key to this game. Who ever wins this battle wins game for mine all else looks break even.

Frawley to Ralph Smith to Grant to Dwyer to Owen to Fode to Peter Budge - Goal!
gooner
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
saintboy wrote:It just seems like he misses when we really need them most, he cant be our most accurate this year surely??? :oops:
they weren't hard shots, but he kicked two last week when a miss could well have cost us the game.
Exactly. What I liked about his game last week was that he missed a few early but his head didn't drop.
He busted packs, picked up possessions on the wing and kicked goals when it mattered.
If he is firing they cannot match up both him and Roo.

And BTW white chocolate is a mix of cocoa butter, sugar and milk. Some people do not consider it chocolate as it has no cocoa solids. I'm a chef.

"The humble improve" Wynton Marsalis
Ball_Breaker
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
i don't know. the stats a few weeks ago showed he had the best goals v behinds percentage in the team this season. up around 70 per cent, though it might have dropped a bit with 2.3 at his last outing.
I think this is because when he misses he often misses the lot. But I just love the big bloke and I'm pumped for tonight, if we can move it quick to the forward line we can belt these blokes. Have a good feeling about Jarryd Allen tonight too.

Lost in the St. Kilderness
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Ball_Breaker wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
I think this is because when he misses he often misses the lot. But I just love the big bloke and I'm pumped for tonight, if we can move it quick to the forward line we can belt these blokes. Have a good feeling about Jarryd Allen tonight too.
fantastic goal he kicked under pressure from an impossible angle when we really needed it tonight. i thought he was one of the best afield. good call fonz

St.Damo's Fire
Club Player

Thats how I felt when Roo lined up tonight! :wink:

saintboy
Club Player

Yeah nick was killing me tonight for sure. :shock: but hey we still won so i cant be that upset. 8-) :D

OH WHEN THE SAINTS!!!!!
villasaint
Club Player

bog for me

St.Damo's Fire
Club Player

saintboy wrote:Yeah nick was killing me tonight for sure. :shock: but hey we still won so i cant be that upset. 8-) :D
Agree...but how much better would it look seeing that he kicked 6 goals in a 32 point win against Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlton! :P :P

Solar
Saintsational Legend

is an interesting topic to discuss this week is mr kosi....

is a very good second ruck you loves running around and hit packs. But gets lost as a perminant forward.

But he will get killed next week against the big boys at the hawks

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

bigcarl wrote:fantastic goal he kicked under pressure from an impossible angle when we really needed it tonight. i thought he was one of the best afield. good call fonz
It was a superb kick considering he is a right footer! Threaded the needle.

Ball_Breaker
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:
Ball_Breaker wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
fantastic goal he kicked under pressure from an impossible angle when we really needed it tonight. i thought he was one of the best afield. good call fonz
Great goal by Kosi. I was ten rows from the fence with the perfect view of that shot. It was always going through and I made sure all the pumped up Blues supporters around me knew how happy I was.

Lost in the St. Kilderness
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i was very happy with kosi's game tonight, he is showing how vital he is if we want to go far this year and beyond.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best