Regarding that locked thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Regarding that locked thread

You state that the guy didnt write what was said about how he know barracks for North well that seems quite convenient. Why didnt he post something about that he didnt write it after all it was written 3 days ago.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Well I've got no reason to disbelieve HarveysDisciple so I am more than happy to accept his word for it.

Maybe Plugger66 if you wanted to know more about it a pm to HD would have been sufficient?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Well I've got no reason to disbelieve HarveysDisciple so I am more than happy to accept his word for it.

Maybe Plugger66 if you wanted to know more about it a pm to HD would have been sufficient?
Thanks for telling me what to do from now on. Appreciate your help.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Plugger66 did my post help you out, or are you still baying for blood?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:Plugger66 did my post help you out, or are you still baying for blood?
Couldnt give a stuff really except we have one more member.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hey plugger66, you are very good at passing judgement on people you have never actually met. Last week you savaged Bratty and now smell a rat with TTSF's explanation

See, lots of people on this Forum actually have met out there in the real world. Much as I think meeting in person would save 99% of the arguments on here, I do also respect it if people choose not to.

However, in this case its come in very handy. I thought something wasnt quite right as soon as I read the OP, cos I (and many others here) have met TTSF (and his Saints-crazy dad!)in person and their passion for all tings RW and B is patently obvious

So plugger, why not give people the benefit of the doubt, just occaisonally, instead of always seeming to find the bad side of people you dont know from a bar of soap

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Hey plugger66, you are very good at passing judgement on people you have never actually met. Last week you savaged Bratty and now smell a rat with TTSF's explanation

See, lots of people on this Forum actually have met out there in the real world. Much as I think meeting in person would save 99% of the arguments on here, I do also respect it if people choose not to.

However, in this case its come in very handy. I thought something wasnt quite right as soon as I read the OP, cos I (and many others here) have met TTSF (and his Saints-crazy dad!)in person and their passion for all tings RW and B is patently obvious

So plugger, why not give people the benefit of the doubt, just occaisonally, instead of always seeming to find the bad side of people you dont know from a bar of soap
Dont give a stuff. I will say what I like. By the way it isnt me writing this it is my mate.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Well I've got no reason to disbelieve HarveysDisciple so I am more than happy to accept his word for it.

Once again your sarcasm is dripping off your keyboard.

Far be it for me or anybody else to give advice to the 'all-knowing Plugger66'!

Go right ahead being your sanctimonious, sarcastic, pompous self.

But have another read of what your post is - you have questioned the motives/integrity/veracity of not only a poster but also a long-standing mod.

Disgraceful post from you, IMHO

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

All good and thanks saint66au, I have just pm'ed plugger66, hopefully I can nut out any issues he has with me.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

But have another read of what your post is - you have questioned the motives/integrity/veracity of not only a poster but also a long-standing mod.

I dont know you at all but you seem like a good guy. Now go away I dont want to hear from you again tonight.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I dont know you at all but you seem like a good guy. Now go away I dont want to hear from you again tonight.
So, its ok for you to tell others what to do (or give advice) but not for others to tell you?

You must be a 'special poster' on here. :roll:

You having a contest with yourself to see how many others you can p1$$ off?

Don't bother trying anymore - you can be declared the winner right now by public acclaim.

Or should I start a new thread asking other posters to 'poll' whether you are the most annoying poster?
Woiuld you like that publicity?

We could even strike a special signature for you:-

'Saintsational's Resident Jerk'

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

'Saintsational's Resident Jerk"

yep :roll:
Last edited by saint patrick on Sun 06 Jul 2008 7:53pm, edited 2 times in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

All good boys, I think plugger and I sorted it out via way of PM....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

So, its ok for you to tell others what to do (or give advice) but not for others to tell you?

You must be a 'special poster' on here. :roll:

You having a contest with yourself to see how many others you can p1$$ off?

Don't bother trying anymore - you can be declared the winner right now by public acclaim.

Or should I start a new thread asking other posters to 'poll' whether you are the most annoying poster?
Woiuld you like that publicity?

We could even strike a special signature for you:-

'Saintsational's Resident Jerk'
Well that would worry me as everyone on here are my mates. Some people really kid themselves. I dont care what anyone thinks of me so I cannot understand why they would waste their time on such rubbish. Some of you may be friends but to me you are just typists some with good opinions and some with stupid opinions. Maybe i will meet you one day and you will realise that 95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement. I really dont mean it.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Well that would worry me as everyone on here are my mates
:shock: As of when did you ever become my mate - please explain??
plugger66 wrote: Some of you may be friends but to me you are just typists some with good opinions and some with stupid opinions

But I thought everyone here was your mate :?
plugger66 wrote: Maybe i will meet you one day
Lets pray and hope that never happens
plugger66 wrote: you will realise that 95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement. I really dont mean it.
You got the crap bit right - finally!!!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Well that would worry me as everyone on here are my mates
:shock: As of when did you ever become my mate - please explain??
plugger66 wrote: Some of you may be friends but to me you are just typists some with good opinions and some with stupid opinions

But I thought everyone here was your mate :?
plugger66 wrote: Maybe i will meet you one day
Lets pray and hope that never happens
plugger66 wrote: you will realise that 95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement. I really dont mean it.
You got the crap bit right - finally!!!!
Thanks. How is your sense of humour going.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: you will realise that 95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement.
Oh yeah and this bit ^^^

It is called being a troll :evil:

Not have you only given yourself away I think you may have just earnt yourself a long deserved holiday from this site

Mods can you please do your job and get rid of this self proclaimed troll

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:
plugger66 wrote: you will realise that 95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement.
Oh yeah and this bit ^^^

It is called being a troll :evil:

Not have you only given yourself away I think you may have just earnt yourself a long deserved holiday from this site

Mods can you please do your job and get rid of this self proclaimed troll
What a sad person you must be running to mods. Seriously people like you need to get at least some sort of life. Where does it even say you cannot write something to get a discussion going. Half the people on here do it. Now go and run to a mod.

JeffDunne

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
What a sad person you must be running to mods. Seriously people like you need to get at least some sort of life. Where does it even say you cannot write something to get a discussion going. Half the people on here do it. Now go and run to a mod.
Saintsational Rule 1a - No posting in a disrespectful, defamatory, harassing, offensive, adversarial, baiting, offensive, sarcastic or otherwise insulting or demeaning manner. Excessive baiting and sarcasm are particularly prohibited.

And you have just claimed and I quote "95% of the crap I write on here is just to get into a discussion/arguement"

Well I would call that baiting :evil:

As for being "sad" well considering that comment has come from the saddest person on this site I will take that as a compliment

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Re: Regarding that locked thread

plugger66 wrote:You state that the guy didnt write what was said about how he know barracks for North well that seems quite convenient. Why didnt he post something about that he didnt write it after all it was written 3 days ago.
Me fail english?

Thats unpossible!