Next game changes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mooksy
Club Player

Next game changes

There may very well be 5 players ready to return next week - Lenny, Baker, Gardiner, Schneider and X - but the only two who should be brought in are the first two surely. Reward must got to the players who have played the last two games.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Lenny and Gardi should be definates. Bakes, Schnieder and X will be out of match conditioning and should play with the Scorps.
The two "outs" will be interesting.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:The two "outs" will be interesting.
i hope we persevere with allen because if he stands up it allows roo to play wing or kosi to ruck.

just nice to have that flexibility and how much better do roo and kosi perform when they are able to get a few touches around the ground.

will be hard to break into a team that won so well at its last outing.

to my mind lenny is the only walk-up start.

Behind Play
Club Player

Lenny for sure.

saints11
Club Player

Just keep Allen that's all I say

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Glad to hear a bit of support for Allen.. I too would keep him in, for the reasons bigcarl outlined earlier... Roo has played his best two games for the year with Allen in a prominant forward role..

Lenny and Gardiner are the only in's for mine.... Next in line are X, Scnider and Bakes in that order, all after significant time in the 2's (atleast 2/3 weeks)...

Charlie Gardiner is the obvious out, and the other omision coming from Mini, Eddy or Jones.. Hard call, as all have been playing well, and ive come around on Clint, but someone has to go for the purple Hayze to return..

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

Lenny & Gards 100%.

Should we be making a run into September, Gards will be our biggest asset.

I just have a feeling that he will become so crucial in our teams success.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Lenny, Gardiner and X would be nice to get in (2 for run more than anything else). Id leave C Gardiner, Mini out.....a 3rd leave out is hard...

No way Baker or Sneider come straight back in for mine - Sneider particularly would have to earn some toughness points in the 2's for me.

Allen and C Jones MUST stay in - 1 gives us some fwd flexibility (you know Fisher/Waite or whover do a reasonable good job on Roo usually double team so we MUST release him up the ground and blow em up).

Jones gives us some speed and DOES tackle to hurry up some Carlton ball winners.

Nick Stephens HAS to be stopped....but they also gotta stop Lendog...

I would LOVE to smash these upstarts.

“Yeah….nah””